Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Has anyone tried to make this letter from Albus Dumbledore to Gellert Grindelwald

letter.jpg

@TK8541:

Great stuff! Madam Rosemerta never looked more comely ;).

Great party snaps. I don't know if you had a best costume prize but man it would have been hard to choose 'cause they all looked great.

I think i would have given it to the dude in the Dr. Strange costume. You just don't see too many "Sorcerer Supreme" get-ups these days.

best,

bfd

@TK8541:

Great stuff! Madam Rosemerta never looked more comely ;).

Great party snaps. I don't know if you had a best costume prize but man it would have been hard to choose 'cause they all looked great.

I think i would have given it to the dude in the Dr. Strange costume. You just don't see too many "Sorcerer Supreme" get-ups these days.

best,

bfd
I totally didn't mean to derail this into stuff about our parties... but thanks! Yes, we did have a "best costume" (we have lots of categories) and Merlin got it.

Dr. Strange is my good friend — and part of the Springfield Halloween party committee — Chris. He always does great stuff! Everyone here (and everywhere) is always welcome to the parties too. They're always 2 weekends before Halloween... always highly themed, and always fun!

Okay... back to paper products from Harry Potter. :lol

Hiii!!! I'm new here, I have 2 days watching this post... I'm absolutly surprise about ALL the things you can do guys!!!! I admire you, and also thank you for taking the time to do this arts and be so cool sharing them to all of us, I think you make true the magic for a lot of us!

Thanks very much!

@Dellinar: Welcome. There is lots of stuff here and its a great community so enjoy.

@Chamedone14: I'll have a go at the Dumbledor letter unless someone has already done one?

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back