Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Looking great so far but text on back is different.

Remember as well that skin is in fact embossed paper.

Original book had also bigger sides with like a reflection of bugs and corners. The same was done on other books.

Looking great so far but text on back is different.

Remember as well that skin is in fact embossed paper.

Original book had also bigger sides with like a reflection of bugs and corners. The same was done on other books.

I do know the text is different but there is very little to no refernce that I can find on the back of this book.

I'm not worried about the skin texture - I can add that after printing. This is for anyone that just wants to print it.

"bigger sides with like a reflection of bugs and corners" ? Not sure what that means. I know the book is squarer than the other books but a reflection of bugs? And corners? Could you clarify?

Oh wow, thats so good... i like it very much... about the text, im working on it, when i find the original one, i will let you know... again great job :thumbsup

Thank you!!!

Attachments

• apoo.png
    apoo.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 83
I do know the text is different but there is very little to no refernce that I can find on the back of this book.

I'm not worried about the skin texture - I can add that after printing. This is for anyone that just wants to print it.

"bigger sides with like a reflection of bugs and corners" ? Not sure what that means. I know the book is squarer than the other books but a reflection of bugs? And corners? Could you clarify?
Thank you!!!

I think he means that the images of the bugs is mirrored on the back cover.

Not surprised. You know more about than I, and I would never know the difference. That is why I depend on you and others here.
This is Printorium version:
P107L_Chudley_Cannons_Poster_Product_Web__23900.1441965903.1280.1280.jpg

And this is something that not many here know about! That poster was first featured in GoF when Harry wake up at the Burrow. That version was almost the same as one featured in HBP in exception of photo and some changes like different fonts etc. Photo used for GoF was mock-up of crew members photos and photo manipulating them onto some edited pics of Quidditch uniforms. For HBP they did use proper photo with real costumes and CG.
UKTgfMR.jpg

Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Hi, folks !

I call it to those who have the book intitled "A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films"! Would you have the kindness of soul to redo a scan of aforementioned whole book in very clean if possible a way? I know that a generous person has already made it, here, but certain scans are fuzzy/blurry...

A Huge and incommensurable thanks in advance to this person!!!

Magically

Follows

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back