Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Capture.PNG

Can someone help me please?

What is thi heraldry ? i found some image from the guide to the graphic art department but i have not the book.

Thanks

thanks your information help me.

I work about the book a guide to the graphic art departement.
I create my own book in french i found many pictures in the rpf and some scan of the real book.
I do it on microoft word.

Last edited:
joj2 Yeah, book has index page but really I don't think you can do this kind of translation thing without license for used images. Also these aren't good quality images so that's another excuse I think you shouldn't do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!
I went through this whole entire thread and I want to thank everyone for their amazing talent and generosity.
I can't wait to start making my own props and maybe contribute to this thread!
And bring it back to life, because I miss reading it already!

Love,
Anne

Hi guys!
I went through this whole entire thread and I want to thank everyone for their amazing talent and generosity.
I can't wait to start making my own props and maybe contribute to this thread!
And bring it back to life, because I miss reading it already!

Love,
Anne

Welcome to the RPF!
Just of curiosity - what's your favourite prop?

Kajetan.

Welcome to the RPF!
Just of curiosity - what's your favourite prop?

Kajetan.

Thank you!
As of right now, I really love the books. The schoolbooks and such.
I have this idea of making my own Hogwarts trunk, so not really the props like letters to Hermoine or Harry, but a trunk full of things a student would take with them to Hogwarts and then personalised for me.
Problem is I am kind of a perfectionist so I want to make the books as well as the insides...
What are your favorite props? And how do you think I could contribute to this wonderful thread?

Love,
Anne

annnefaber My favourite kind of props are newspapers and schoolbooks. Basically everything with inside. Although I always wanted to create my Daily Prophets with fully readable text I won't do that. I'm instead doing completely screen-accurate prop (Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima who created original props used random sentences and then copied and pasted). So I'm doing every little word from that the same as original one.

As to books my definition of screen-accuracy is little different. As books seen on screen had text (not random filler sentences), when doing Advanced Potion-Making book, I will use original text for all pages seen on screen and my own for new pages (like 90% of book).

But before doing APM, I will do Tale of the Bard Beedle because it will take A LOT less time.

Kajetan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@annnefaber My favourite kind of props are newspapers and schoolbooks. Basically everything with inside. Although I always wanted to create my Daily Prophets with fully readable text I won't do that. I'm instead doing completely screen-accurate prop (Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima who created original props used random sentences and then copied and pasted). So I'm doing every little word from that the same as original one.

As to books my definition of screen-accuracy is little different. As books seen on screen had text (not random filler sentences), when doing Advanced Potion-Making book, I will use original text for all pages seen on screen and my own for new pages (like 90% of book).

But before doing APM, I will do Tale of the Bard Beedle because it will take A LOT less time.

Kajetan.

Yes that is what I like as well,
Actual readable text is so much more fun to handle and have.
If you need any help, I am a pretty decent writer!
Just let me know!

Love,
Anne

if this is the wrong place to post please let me know, Im asking anyone who has the harry potter collection to scan or take an hd photo of the crest on the front of the box? I'd like to use it to vectorize it so I can make accurate Hogwarts letters

Hey there,
Just asking. Is anyone on HP Celebration in Orlando today? On 2PM there will be Graphic Design for the Harry Potter™ Films with MinaLima panel.
If anyone is there, can you record it?

Very nice touch to your DP jhadha. Quibbler pages looks great.

Outstanding work on the Rune Dictionary ecl.

So here are 2 zip files of the WOMBAT Grade 1 Test. The files are setup as signatures that you print double sided. Just follow the layout diagram that is included in the 1st zip file.

Print out each sheet on legal size paper and fold in half to get the full size booklet.

I have the Outstanding, Exceeds and Acceptable certificates as well as the Poor, Dreadful and Troll letters. Oh yea, i have the Student ID Card too. I'll post these later.

I think I also have the answers somewhere that will get you an Outstanding Grade.

Do attachments delete over time? I have been trying to find these, but to no avail.

Do attachments delete over time? I have been trying to find these, but to no avail.

Tbh a lot of the creators delete the attachments/links due to people replicating and selling their work on Ebay, etc.

It's a shame really but I don't blame them. Free should be free.

Tbh a lot of the creators delete the attachments/links due to people replicating and selling their work on Ebay, etc.

It's a shame really but I don't blame them. Free should be free.

Ah, all right. I've just noticed that on a lot of threads, post posts before 2013 don't have their attachments anymore.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back