Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

It's normal the original have not a photo because it's a sepcial effect with "greenscreen" , it's a video and not a photo, i think it is difficult to find an Hight resolution photo.

joj2 Yes, I know but in widescreen version of Philosopher's Stone bottom part of a photo is visible and in full-screen it isn't so if someone has a screencap from widescreen edition he can crop photo :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone Help me Please

I'm looking for different font wich was usually use in daily prophet ( dafont.com or other website )

Plase give me the differents links.:)

the second and third pics are mine, and it looks like the fourth pic was made from mine. I'm impressed by how close to the original it is- but there are some differences, so don't use mine as a reference, lol. I found the picture on this forum somewhere- someone ad re-created the bottom corner I think, due to it being cut off in the film. I was going to do the inside pages, but couldn't find a good picture for reference.

can someone help me please, actually i work on the daily prophet "bulgaria vs ireland" from hp4 and 1 font missing.

if someone know the name of this font please help me.

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

joj2 Original prop used Black Cat Letter for text and for S and M they used Time New Roman letters composed of Black Cat Letter random words

LorduDesign

i use GIMP and not Photoshop. Decat says me to use this software.
for the top i can create my own but i have not enought time for the moment.
i will create the top latter.
but the hand at the top is not the same as the film. the real hand is the font "Archive hand" and is not free.

@joj2 I fully recommend you to use these 3 softwares: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS6. Will make your work easier and of course you will have a bigger quality.

#btw, I'm still working on Advanced Potion Making book. I will do a run here on theRPF with my partner soon.

Not sure if this is ok to ask here but; did anyone save the Pottermore certificates that were available just shortly before the old (interactive) site closed? I was away and missed my chance. And I haven't found any pdfs through google yet. Only a few screenies other people posted.If not, would anyone be willing to recreated them, fonts and images, fill-able and save-able and printable?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back