Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

My youngest son is into harry Potter now and I wanted to make some of the beginner props for him. I was looking for the Olivander wand box, but I didn`t found anything in the search. I am looking for the labels and maybe the size ...can you route me in the right direction please ?

My youngest son is into harry Potter now and I wanted to make some of the beginner props for him. I was looking for the Olivander wand box, but I didn`t found anything in the search. I am looking for the labels and maybe the size ...can you route me in the right direction please ?
Hey Stefan, the first page of this thread will be your best resource for a label. This Instructables page has a template for the box lid and base to make that part easier. For a high quality look you could use some foam padding wrapped in velvet to hold the wand in.

Lots of great stuff being posted! I've printed more book covers- here's some photos of my collection of prop books.

The covers are all from this thread except for "The Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore" and "Magical Heiroglyps and Logograms" are images from the Printorium.
The books with inside pages are "Advanced Potion Making"- 2 versions by Ecl and Mansfield, "Moste Potente Potions" by Bfd, and "The Standard Book of Spells, Magical Drafts and Potions", and "Tales of Beedle the Bard" by me.

Books are some of my favourite props!

Attachments

• IMG_0694.JPG
    IMG_0694.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0685.JPG
    IMG_0685.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 256
Hello Barney, i llllove the poster too much :) thank you so much for making and sharing this with us.
Your props are always accurate to real one's so this make of them high quality :) :love

Decat, your book bundle is absolutely awesome!!! a real hogwarts library. i absolutely like your collection :)

I desperately hope someone can help me with this. In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince there's a page added to the Marauder's Map that shows the seventh-floor corridor. Jhadha made a version of this previously, but it cuts out some of what is supposed to be on the map. I have an image of what the page was going to look like with an insert of the room of requirement, an image of that page when it was used in the Order of the Phoenix, and a cropped image of the page in what looks like a display.
Could someone who's skilled with Photoshop do what I can't seem to do and both flatten and straighten the image with the insert on it into a printable version of the page?

2liwuhc.jpg2je002.jpgMarauder's%20Map.jpgmissing (1).jpg

i just got inspired by Decat and wanted to share my updated book bundle... i again want to thank everyone for their contributions. my friends on this forum are just awesome!!!
sorry for picture qualities they are awful. i will start a thread with my whole collection later with better and detailed pics... thank you to my dearest friends again. i love you all :)

WP_20141125_18_27_47_Pro.jpgWP_20141125_18_27_50_Pro.jpgWP_20141125_18_27_55_Pro.jpgWP_20141125_18_31_03_Pro.jpgWP_20141125_18_34_27_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
The book collections all look amazing:) I sold all of mine as I just couldn't bring much with me for the move. Maybe someday I'll rebuild the collection! I am anxious to add more weasley products though :D

bfd, great work as usual on the poster.

i just got inspired by Decat and wanted to share my updated book bundle... i again want to thank everyone for their contributions. my friends on this forum are just awesome!!!
sorry for picture qualities they are awful. i will start a thread with my whole collection later with better and detailed pics... thank you to my dearest friends again. i love you all :)

View attachment 409127View attachment 409128View attachment 409129View attachment 409130View attachment 409131

Lynx, I've been looking for the back cover and spine for Magical Water Plants... I'm almost done creating inside pages and would love to have the cover art and such. Where did you find them, or did you create them?

Great book collections Lynx and Decat :thumbsup I am going to be working on Beedle the Bard after the holidays but I am having a hard time finding a book the size I need. I did find a book that is the right width but is too long. I am thinking about cutting the book down to the right size. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions for me? The book will be in a shadow box type frame and will not be handled.

Hi Sonic,
I am going to try to be accurate. I don't know about attempting the gold foiling that others have used so I may have to try to be creative to achieve a "close to foil" look. As it is not going to be handled, I may get away with it. I will be sure to post pictures if I manage to pull it off. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back