Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Hi Everyone,

I just want to say that this is the BEST place to go for prop ideas/printables. My computer collection is now insane and I've taken to noting which user posts what so I never forget when I print it. Hinkypunk, Jhadha, Kevin, Barneyrfd...are just a few of the incredible, talented, generous people on this forum and I can't believe people would take your stuff to sell!!! You and all the others I haven't mentioned by name (not deliberate I swear, just me being bad with names) make this kind of thing so much easier for people like me. I have nowhere near the talent you guys have and living in Australia makes getting official props incredibly expensive! I'm planning a giant HP party sometime soon (probably in a few months) and when I do I'll post the pics of it along with what I used and who it came from. In the meantime keep up the great work. I make candles and books but the graphics stuff is a bit beyond me...well done everyone!

Ali B.

PS- As I said I love bookbinding. If anyone wants to let me use their cover art I'd love to make some blank journals with the HP textbook covers - I won't use someone else's cover art without permission. Just PM me if you want to talk about it. :)

hello everyone its been long time,..so BC well
make this forum alive again :) so many new here, many contributes

@SchubroProductions
reputation_pos.png
nice another awsome props added to your collections

here's for now my old file DP, acutualy im going to revise all may DP's to make more like from the movie
and im so glad to find a good paper print house here,.

Dumbledore dark secret.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! New here
Probably a question which has already been answered, but has anyone created a NEWTs test? Or a results sheet from the ministry?

P.S. All these props are awesome!

beanmama, your classroom is amazing! I've read your blog too- your students are so lucky to have you as their teacher!
Norbert, great collection- are those my Daily Prophet's I see!? :)

I apologise in advance for the randomness of this post but I have a suggestion to all the amazing artists I've seen in this thread (I'm going through page-by-page and am up to page 254 now). A new site is up "http://hogwartsishere.com" where you can enroll in Hogwarts and it's way more interactive than Pottermore so you can do exams and classes and stuff. The thing is I just signed up and noticed that the books they have electronic versions of don't have many cover arts attached. I don't have the skill (which is why I admire everyone here so much) but would like to be bold and suggest that you guys contact the site owners and donate your cover art to use on the site. I have emailed them offering to turn their books into ePub eBooks for members but thought of the incredible work I've seen here too.

BTW just to be clear I have no link to the site other than the fact that I just found it through facebook and think the role-playing looks really cool. I love being here and places where people don't think I'm nuts for being HP obsessed. I reckon it would be awesome to all get together and collaborate in one place. Anyway I'm a Hufflepuff there under alib1149 if you sign up.

If this post shouldn't be here I apologise in advance and will remove it if requested. :)

awsome site alib1149 i will try to enroll and see what magical going on :) thanks for the site, if i can, i will try to donate some cool covers

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work done Hinkypunk and thank you for organising your stuffs, they are really cool and appreciable. I am a great fan of Harry Potter and I just loved your efforts. The designing of magazine cover is excellent. Waiting to see your more artistic work......

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back