Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Greetings, forgive my English (I am French) I comes see your request on the will of our dear Albus Dumbledore, and I worked above, view that there are none free paper props on this subject. I is not completely finished the reproduction, but I would post later my progress. Give your notices, your suggestions. Thank you
Wow, is doing an amazing job! Where did you get the texts and references? Google does not have so many, and here is hard to find :/

It is difficult to get help or referrals for props in Brazil. And I do not understand much English, so some difficult things for me to look here. But I'm getting used to the time

SchubroProductions I love your Shock-O-Choc box it looks awesome. Barneyrfd yet again you have posted something unusual and great. Both of you keep up the fab work. :D

Based on Monkeyseb's photos of the Harry Pootter tour I noticed closeups of two items I want to try and replicate. The Midnight Moon Madness tin and the Out tot Lunch tin. I believe they are both tins from the UK. I definitely know the same tin is used for the Sugared Butterfly Wings. Does anybody have a lead on what tin was used who happens to be in the UK? I think it might be tea or biscuit tins.

Hi Everyone,
Been away, just busy but love to see what everyone is working on.

Dailypotter- great job with Dumbledore's Will!! It is coming along nicely :)

Schubro- LOVE the Shock-o-Choc box!! Your work, as always, is awesome :)

bfd- Thank you so much for the Hogwart's RR emblem!! You always seem to come up with something that I can use on a planned project LOL. I am going to be working on a Hogwarts Express Sign and this emblem will go nicely in a display with the sign :)

I am new here and I just wanted to say to all of you with gorgeous work here.... Thanks for your time, effort and energy! I am doing a scrapbook for my 12 year old Harry Potter crazed son. We went to Universal AND to the studio tour in London. We have tons of pictures. These props are truly gorgeous additions to this family keepsake. We will treasure this! Your work is adding fun and unique embellishments to my album and it is wonderful. Thanks again for all you have done and continue to do! It is an amazing labor of love, and a true testament to your love of Harry Potter....after all this time.. always!

Here is a rework of the Shock -o-Choc labels. I recreated the lettering and worked the face a little bit. I've added six on there for each side of the box plus one extra. You can cut off the gold part if need be. The sticker itself was placed on an existing box from the UK to cover the label. The image is 300 dpi and will print on 8.5 x 11 sticker labels with no resizing. The circle graphic themselves are about 3" x 3"multiShockChoc.png

Here is a pic of the Po Nee Tea used to make the Cauldron Cakes box. You can see from the yellow sides why the graphics dept. needed to cover it with their own graphic. Unfortunately, I can't order this box. It is only located in the UK, and the shops that carry it don't ship to the US. If there is anyone interested in shipping this to the US for me, PM me.
poneetea.jpg

Hey All,

I am looking for new projects to start based on Hogwarts Textbooks, I have had ideas of possible doing Magical Drafts and Potions, The Standard book of Spells or Hogwarts: A History. I have done some mock pages for Hogwarts: A History, here is my version of a title page.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be lovely :)

This thread is TRULY amazing...what a great work you guys have done..!!!
Seems like these could be a great source for decoration for my harry potter party...
Thanx for your wonderful works...:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

any ome else got amazing stuff to share with us i am happy to rate starting to make the baslisk fang and dairy cannot wait till it is done

He has a lot of our work on that website... Please Remove it!

I agree totally with your statement decat but I don't think there is anything that can be done to force this person to remove the images they purloined from this thread here on from therpf.

But what would nice is if this person indicated that alot of the images they have posted were replicated by contributors to this thread and perhaps even included a link back to this site. Particularly when this person has the nerve to include a paragraph on their site that says anybody using the images posted on their website has to reference their website.

Just another example of internet hijack as far as I'm concerned. Oh well could be worse, this poacher/pillager/pilferer could be printing the images out and selling them off as their own creations.

bfd

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back