Harry Potter free paper props - all movies and more!

Found these on the net. They look amazing and made from paper card!

Thought someone may be interested in making these as they would look good in a Slytherin Room/Display. Free to download at the following website. There are 7 different masks to make and a lot of patience required, I think.

Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #6

There is also a Golden Snitch.
Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #1

Death+Eater+Papercraft+Mask+%231.jpg

Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #5Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #3

Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #4Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #2Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #7Harry Potter Papercraft: Death Eater Mask #6

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice Quibbler Jhadha!!! Did you trace the flag on the contents page or did you find it on clipart or somewhere? It just looks fantastic!

The potion book there looks more like a direct scan of the one that came with the Film Wizardry book. The beedle bard book looks very close to the one I touched up from another file; I recognize it mostly because I subdued the gold areas behind the wizard to match the screen one better, at least that's what I see in the jpeg. The other ones I'm not sure.

Jadha....Brilliant piece indeed! You really put your heart and soul into it. Thanks so much for sharing all of your hard work and effort! Lots of people appreciate it!

Hey,
Is there anyone who has the ministry of magic paper airplane, which could post a link or picture of the template and how to fold it? :) (would be nice if it is in color :rolleyes)

Anything we can do?

I can only speak for what I know is mine but I've contacted him and asked him to take down any items that are not created from his own work. He actually seems quite nice and he must be a member here to access those images. Perhaps a misguided judgement to sell them, lets see how it plays out. This goes to show why Barney had to take down alot of his older works for this same reason. Sad because it means others miss out.

Untitled by justin_time_01, on Flickr
This is my copy.

Untitled by justin_time_01, on Flickr
This is the image he sent me of the back

Last edited:
@elliot- looks like that ebay listing has been removed? and barney, did you report your proble seller?

also, I found another reference of healers helpmate, showing how the cover looks on the book-

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back