HARRY POTTER DOLORES Umbridge prop replica letter opener solid brass

View attachment 1324308Hello everyone, quite a few people asked, so I am doing a limited run for cast brass copies of Dolores Umbridge's letter opener from HP5. You can spot this very uniquely shaped item on her desk in pretty much all the scenes featuring her office at Hogwarts. I've always been fascinated by this letter opener but could never really figure its exact shape. Only recently though, I came across some gorgeous reference pictures from the Harry Potter Exhibition, where apparently the prop is displayed, and I was lucky enough to find one listed on ebay.

Last bottom picture shows the copy (on the right) as compared to the original (on the left). Lighting is playing a few tricks, but they look absolutely identical. Apparently it is a vintage piece from the early 40s, but unfortunately I wasn't able to gather any further info. It seems pretty hard to find though, since mine was the only one I could spot online.

Each piece is around 20 cm long and 100% solid brass. Cost will be 85 euros plus postage.
To Europe: 15 Euros
To North and South America: 20 euros
To Australia: 25 euros

To place an order, please leave a message down below showing your interest AND send me a direct message, to which I'll answer giving all further info.

Many thanks!

View attachment 1324310View attachment 1324311View attachment 1324312View attachment 1324313
View attachment 1324913
View attachment 1335297
Hi,
I am interested if you still have them. PM sent.

View attachment 1324308Hello everyone, quite a few people asked, so I am doing a limited run for cast brass copies of Dolores Umbridge's letter opener from HP5. Please note that these will not be official Harry Potter items, production made or screen used. The original prop was an existing vintage brass letter opener and not a specifically designed production made artifact. What you would be purchasing here is only a REPRODUCTION of that very same vintage item which happens to have been chosen by the movie makers to feature in Order of the Phoenix. You can spot it on Umbridge's desk in pretty much all the scenes featuring her office at Hogwarts. I've always been fascinated by this letter opener but could never really figure its exact shape. Only recently though, I came across some gorgeous reference pictures from the Harry Potter Exhibition, where apparently the prop is displayed, and I was lucky enough to find one listed on ebay.

Last bottom picture shows the copy (on the right) as compared to the original (on the left). Lighting is playing a few tricks, but they look absolutely identical. Apparently it is a vintage piece from the early 40s, but unfortunately I wasn't able to gather any further info. These items are extremely hard to find, so make sure you don't miss the chance!

Each piece is around 20 cm long and 100% solid brass. Cost will be 85 euros plus postage.

To place an order, please leave a message down below showing your interest AND send me a direct message, to which I'll answer giving all further info.

Many thanks!

View attachment 1324310View attachment 1324311View attachment 1324312View attachment 1324313
View attachment 1324913
View attachment 1335297

This is fantastic, would love to get 2, one is a gift for my friend!
Hope you are still making these!

View attachment 1324308Hello everyone, quite a few people asked, so I am doing a limited run for cast brass copies of Dolores Umbridge's letter opener from HP5. Please note that these will not be official Harry Potter items, production made or screen used. The original prop was an existing vintage brass letter opener and not a specifically designed production made artifact. What you would be purchasing here is only a REPRODUCTION of that very same vintage item which happens to have been chosen by the movie makers to feature in Order of the Phoenix. You can spot it on Umbridge's desk in pretty much all the scenes featuring her office at Hogwarts. I've always been fascinated by this letter opener but could never really figure its exact shape. Only recently though, I came across some gorgeous reference pictures from the Harry Potter Exhibition, where apparently the prop is displayed, and I was lucky enough to find one listed on ebay.

Last bottom picture shows the copy (on the right) as compared to the original (on the left). Lighting is playing a few tricks, but they look absolutely identical. Apparently it is a vintage piece from the early 40s, but unfortunately I wasn't able to gather any further info. These items are extremely hard to find, so make sure you don't miss the chance!

Many thanks!

View attachment 1324913
View attachment 1335297
Hello!

Would love to get 2 of these, one is a gift for a friend.
Hope you are still making them!

Thank you very much for your quick reply! I’m having trouble sending you my answer because a message appears saying it is spam like or contains unappropriate elements . I just contacted the site for help and I hope they can solve this issue so that I’m eventually able to answer you.
Have a nice day !

Hello beautiful people, I hope you've all been well! Just checking in to say that everybody should have been notified with their tracking number by now, so if you still haven't, please make sure to send me a message. Please don't forget post your comments/pictures down below when you receive the items! Everybody take care and keep safe!!!

I received my letter opener and it’s wonderful! It’s perfect for my Umbridge collection and I can’t wait to make some little pink letters and envelopes to go with it. The piece itself looks identical to the movie prop and it came in a pink box with a bow that fit the theme perfectly. I will upload some pictures of it at some point.
Thank you for making this great screen accurate replica. I hope you make more props in the future!

I received the letter opener yesterday and it looks amazing! I like the box with the pink ribbon a lot, it’s the perfect Dolores touch ! Thank you so much for creating such a beautiful and unusual replica!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back