Dolores Umbridge letter opener (Harry Potter the Order of the Phoenix)

Nowonder

e66dd9d1-c079-4ed4-8858-3dca07235798.jpg

Hello everyone! I have recently found an amazing Harry Potter prop, and wanted to share some information with the community. It is Dolores Umbridge's brass letter opener from HP5 (Order of the Phoenix). You can spot this very unique piece on prof Umbridge's desk in pretty much all the scenes featuring her office at Hogwarts. I've always been fascinated by this letter opener, but could never really figure its exact shape. Until recently though, when I came across some gorgeous reference closeup photos from the Harry Potter Exhibition, and I was lucky enough to find onelisted on ebay.

Last picture down below is the item from my own collection! The original prop was an existing vintage brass letter opener and not a specifically designed production made artifact, but unfortunately I wasn't able to gather much more info about it. It seems pretty hard to find, and I feel incredibly lucky to own one!

UPDATE: I have started a limited run for a few of these. You can find it here: HARRY POTTER Dolores Umbridge letter opener solid brass replica

My other active Harry Potter runs:

Prof. TRELAWNEY'S SCREEN ACCURATE NECKLACE:
www.therpf.com/forums/threads/harry-potter-professor-sybill-trelawneys-replica-necklace-from-prisoner-of-azkaban.346447/

a1de4ceb-0fcd-465a-9f85-77acfc375eda.jpg
66749a6e-e067-4f4e-8a3d-30cdf83632cc.jpg
fb9e4c39-15cb-41bb-aa43-30b8e5a2c500.jpg

Last edited:
I am very excited about this replica.
After almost 2 weeks I got it and I am very satisfied. So a really friendly seller and super fast contact. Thanks so much :)

Attachments

• opener.jpg
    opener.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 177

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back