Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

UnusualWizardry

Okay guys, here's 5 of the Most well-known Proclamations from the film "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoniex":

NOTE: DOLORES UMBRIDGE'S PROCLAMATIONS HAVE BEEN REMOVED DUE TO RECONSTRUCTION. ILL TRY AND HAVE THE BRAND NEW VERSIONS UP ASAP!

Here's to All out FREE Paper Props that will be available at all times:
From "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", The O.W.L.s In Progress Board and Harry's Detention Note from Umbridge (Not Used Or Seen In The Film, Did Not make the Final Cut):

O.W.L. Exam Board:

Umbridge's Detention Note:
(LEFT: WITH PARCHMENT//RIGHT: PLAIN TEXT)

There you all go! I hope you all enjoy my contributions to the Free Paper Props Thread!

~Zeeky5678~

Last edited:
Thank you so much for sharing these!!! My daughter is a huge fan of Harry Potter, and when I print these up right for her birthday, she will think I walk on water! Lovely, brilliant, fantastic!!!

Many thanks for the generous sharing of the paper props! Your work is excellent and I look forward to seeing more of it, free or otherwise!
Best of luck, Petseal

awesome work :love, any chance of telling us, what fonts you used?

Well I couldn't track down the EXACT "Proclamation" font, so it's scanned from the original prop, as well is Educational Decrees, "No.", and All the Text at the bottom. All the numbers were drawn by me, as I could not find an acceptable font.

Well I couldn't track down the EXACT "Proclamation" font, so it's scanned from the original prop, as well is Educational Decrees, "No.", and All the Text at the bottom. All the numbers were drawn by me, as I could not find an acceptable font.
How did you get to scan the props? That's so cool!

You put so much work in it, but it was worth :)

Alrighty guys! If you haven't gotten the Proclamations yet get them now!! I said in the first post that they would be here UNTIL Friday, so they will go offline at Midnight tonight. So if you haven't gotten them yet i'd get them while you can. If you don't get them don't worry, i'll put them back up in a month. I'd like to keep them up here, but i'm a whimp when it comes to risking that stuff I make. Lol. I'd leave itup here, but i've had a history of people taking things i make, so I'm quite skepticle about sharing stuff, but I thought i'd let you guys have these for this short time! Again, i'm sorry for taking them down, but Im just fearful.

Thanks for posting these. So, I haven't watched the film with my prop eyes yet, but do all the proclamations have identical fine print at the bottom as far as you can tell?

Thanks for posting these. So, I haven't watched the film with my prop eyes yet, but do all the proclamations have identical fine print at the bottom as far as you can tell?

Yes, I have seen quite a few DIFFERENT, Screen-used Proclamations and they all have the SAME text at the bottom.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back