Harry Potter - Advanced Potion Making Book.

Snowfire

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi all, I know there has been many different versions of the APM book and all have been amazing. I just wanted to share my final version of my book. Been at this for a while now, and feel I can finally close the door on this, as unless I get my hands on the original (which only had around 12 pages anyway), I don't think there is anyway to improve on it. There is a limited run available on this in the projects run part of this site and copies are now ready to go.

Again, thanks to all who pre-ordered this and made it come to life. Without this amazing community, and those who were honestly and willing to put deposits down, would not have made this possible for everyone to enjoy a copy, so again you have my greatest gratitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome! What material is the cover made of? Is it cloth or just regular paper?

I wanted to go with cloth, but could never get it to print right or find a decent material colour match. I went with wibalin buckram which is the modern replacement made of paper, but feels like cloth :)

that ain't you, Jack from alarm eighteen made this !
now cut the ******** and stop taking credit for something you never did !
regards

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back