Hardcore tattooing

Just home from tattooist and here's the result, sorry about angle of the pic, had to use the mirror to see Back in tuesday to get rest of top sleeve done
IMG_6006.jpg

Loving the ink...Are you planning to tie them all together with a background or you planning to keep them all individual like?

Will all tie in together, you can see some the start of it between P2 and wolf at the v bottom of the pic...
my tattooist just told me "right I'm doing cover ups on you ok and we'll fix up the sleeve"
He's that damn good, I aint gonna complain... but I'll surely end up with some cool ink work

oh man those are amazing i cant w8 to get mine done i jsut need to find a good enough pic first hehe

but again man that wolf mask is crazy good

yeah Damon, my suit tattoos are upto date. Waiting on final suit parts and then the AVP elder tattoo. Then onto Falconer suit followed but tattoo. Luckily for those 2 suits it'll only be 1 tattoo each. And then I can move onto the icon P1. So even though I want another movie, I really dont wanna be behind on suits per movies lol

Very nice, and ya softy getting wifey's name on ya

Actually those lines are sweet on the pred letters, very precise.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back