Han Solo's hero dl-44 blaster build help

920prime

Hey guys, I'm kind of new to the RPF and somewhat new to prop making. I really want to make a proper hero blaster and I am hoping to maybe get some help from you guys on the forum that have a lot more experience at this than I do. As of right now I am in the planning stage and am trying to get all the parts; the thing is though that I cannot seem to be able to find the parts for the barrel/flash hider and scope and scope mount. Do you guys know anywhere I can look or maybe somebody I can have machine parts for me? Another question is that I know the denix mauser is not the most accurate, and I can't afford, or find an MGC model. So how much work would I need to mod for the denix if that's what I got? Or is there a better mauser replica y'all think I should get.

Thank you guys for any and all help that you can give me; I am really excited to get this project started!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back