Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pistol

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

I am going to save for the c712 from Evike and I would like it to still function and I do not want to drill into it can I just epoxy or glue the pieces to it? Can I use gucabe's TFA dl-44 kit off shape ways? Is there any modding I would need to do besides adding the dl-44 pieces and painting it?

Re: Han Solo Force Awakens Blaster is HFC (and now also a Maurshin) m712 airsoft pist

What parts would need to be drilled to the evike c712 and in order to drill do I need to disassemble?

Is the evike website a trustworthy place? And is the umarex c96 better than evike one?

I ordered the M712 and a Sterling for an E-11 build from evikes. Very trustworthy

Or you can cut the long mag to size and jb weld the bottom plate on

I just did this last night! I used my Dremel with a cutting disc. It was easy.

Sorry to revive a month old thread but I noticed something and I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet but in the movie particularly the first scene where han is in the millennium falcon the scope appears to have blue hue or coating does the master replica scope have that if it doesn't it may be possible the scope wasn't actually of master replica origin along with the mount.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The TFA is built off a HFC M712 airsoft, the master replicas is a Denix. The TFA blaster was not a master replicas

Sorry to revive a month old thread but I noticed something and I'm not sure if it's been pointed out yet but in the movie particularly the first scene where han is in the millennium falcon the scope appears to have blue hue or coating does the master replica scope have that if it doesn't it may be possible the scope wasn't actually of master replica origin along with the mount.

The TFA is built off a HFC M712 airsoft, the master replicas is a Denix. The TFA blaster was not a master replicas

Wasn't it beleived the scope and mount where? I'm not referring to the actual blaster

Weren't the scope, mount, FH and grill all from the MR?

i belive the consensus was that at least the scope was based on MR beacause of the tell tell groove about one inch from the front , wether they are actual mr or remakes based on them i dont think is clear

Wasn't it beleived the scope and mount where? I'm not referring to the actual blaster

Wow, this is the first time I'm hearing that. It makes sense, and is the 2nd easiest way to make a blaster, other than buying a DEC or similar kit

Thought I would share my TFA build as I've been following this thread for a while.
96386da6b7b3db896305480bf14f70a4.jpg
2676d1c8dea6cb1f90d64103ac2a6b09.jpg
5f1bb0956b29b7c60c4687764c2ba38f.jpg

Last edited:

Is that a Denix C96 with a mag release and baseplate added?

Correct. I've modified the denix to best rep the airsoft that was used.

There are a few giveaways - those slots where the upper grabs the lower aren't on the M712, the trigger is very different, the lanyard loop is rotated 90 degrees.

And, of course, the pins in the body that give away the denix.

There are a few giveaways - those slots where the upper grabs the lower aren't on the M712, the trigger is very different, the lanyard loop is rotated 90 degrees.

And, of course, the pins in the body that give away the denix.

Ya I lanyard loop is dead giveaway. Thanks for the feedback. I missed the upper slots. Need to fill those in. The trigger is sanded down but that's as far as one can go I believe. I'm sure I can work on the loop as well. Much appreciated.

Last edited:

I like it. Is it a 100% DEC Kit or it has some 3D printed parts? Maybe an optical effect, or the painting... but the bull barrel could be 3D printed (at my eye) :)

I like it. Is it a 100% DEC Kit or it has some 3D printed parts? Maybe an optical effect, or the painting... but the bull barrel could be 3D printed (at my eye) :)

No all the parts are mine. I designed them specifically for the denix.

I then have them printed up through shapeways. Not cheap though. Probably cost about the same as a DEC kit would. The materials are great and very durable. But a couple parts came damaged. Both the bull barrel and scope mount came warped and not smooth. They are already sending replacement parts but I am way to impatient to wait for them. I'll just sub them in once they arrive.

I appreciate the positive feedback.

Last edited:

What do people use for left side of the m712 to make it look like a c96?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back