Han Solo DL-44 ANH blaster model with light and sound

viperkat

I wanted to share some pictures of my Han Solo DL-44 blaster from ANH. I got this kit on Etsy. It’s a very detailed resin model with real screws, nuts and knobs. All parts move like the hammer, sight, bolt, trigger and safety. I also installed a proffieboard, 22mm bass speaker, and neopixel 5mm bulb.

Attachments

• IMG_0498.jpeg
    IMG_0498.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0528.png
    IMG_0528.png
    7.6 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0529.png
    IMG_0529.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0530.png
    IMG_0530.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0503.jpeg
    IMG_0503.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0502.jpeg
    IMG_0502.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 173
I wanted to share some pictures of my Han Solo DL-44 blaster from ANH. I got this kit on Etsy. It’s a very detailed resin model with real screws, nuts and knobs. All parts move like the hammer, sight, bolt, trigger and safety. I also installed a proffieboard, 22mm bass speaker, and neopixel 5mm bulb.
Entering the final stages of airbrush on my DL-44 tonight and I saved these photos for references when I do detailing (scuffs). THIS. IS. GORGEOUS.
Ironically, I hate actual guns, but I am beyond excited to have this blaster comleted; the 10 year old inside of me would be thrilled.
Happy Star Wars Day!

PS: What etsy shop did you get this from? I did a cheap PLA print and sanding took FOREVER.

Ha
Entering the final stages of airbrush on my DL-44 tonight and I saved these photos for references when I do detailing (scuffs). THIS. IS. GORGEOUS.
Ironically, I hate actual guns, but I am beyond excited to have this blaster comleted; the 10 year old inside of me would be thrilled.
Happy Star Wars Day!

PS: What etsy shop did you get this from? I did a cheap PLA print and sanding took FOREVER
Happy Star Wars Day!

PS: What etsy shop did you get this from? I did a cheap PLA print and sanding took FOREVER.
Happy May the 4th to you! Thank you for the kind words. The Etsy shop is kassaraptor. I used Vallejo gloss black primer on the main body, it gave a metallic look. Then AK metallic wax in gunmetal for the weathering. The scope, I used Vallejo gloss black and the weathering with Rub n Buff Antique Gold.

Ha

Happy May the 4th to you! Thank you for the kind words. The Etsy shop is kassaraptor. I used Vallejo gloss black primer on the main body, it gave a metallic look. Then AK metallic wax in gunmetal for the weathering. The scope, I used Vallejo gloss black and the weathering with Rub n Buff Antique Gold.

Attachments

• IMG_0539.png
    IMG_0539.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 105
viperkat nice work on the blaster. It’s all resin? Any of the parts brittle or can you use everything like the safety without worry. I have a resin printer myself but still haven’t used it. Here’s my full 3d printed blaster. It’s MJF printed..
IMG_9308.jpeg

RedWebster did u just start airbrushing? I only recently got one myself and I love the details and weathering one can create. That above blaster is the first time I used one and the potential seems limitless. Love to see your work if uve shared it?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back