Limited Run Han in Carbonite Metal Greeblies: Clips and Grill - Call for Payment! Now Shipping

zenix

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Order site is here: https://custom3dstuff.com/collections/carbonite-build-parts-and-kits along with all my other HiC parts

The final price for a set of clips and screws is now only $99.95, plus $25 if you're getting a grill too.
I also have box kit, panels, plastic greeblies, and a display stand kit.

https://custom3dstuff.com/collections/carbonite-build-parts-and-kits

As many of you in the HiC builders circles know, I make the wood box kit as well as the 115 piece greeblie set. I've been able to produce the greeblies in plastic,have made a limited run of metal pieces for the 20 clips and the metal grill on the hero panel. I've produced them from sheet metal, very accurately in a batch all at once, and not piece-wise like i'm doing the boxes and plastic greeblie sets. I'm also including the three different styles of proper accurate screws needed for the clips. The real metal will make the finished Han Solo in Carbonite prop look a lot nicer, I'm
glad there's been enough interest to get it off the ground.

The grills are finished production. Check 'em out!
grill pic.jpg

Clips are ready too!
bbm0NWG.jpg

Remember, these are aluminum, just like the ones used on the real prop. I'll be including all three kinds of bolts and nuts so you'll have it as accurate as possible to complete your replica.

clips!.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Han in Carbonite Metal Greeblies: Clips and Grill

I would be in for this, great timing also. I'm about half-way through the Bondo job on the face of my HIC.

I'm defiantly in :-D can probable take 2 sets if needed to get the run going.

Last edited:

argh, hmm... I want to be in, but I'm already just scrounging to buy the box next month.... Then panels... hm. Tentatively in?

- - - Updated - - -

and will the lower the cost of the plastic greeblie set, since there are now 20 clips not involved?

The greeblies set is already piecemeal, 5 sections of parts, so you can get the clips separate anyway.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Interested in the clips if they are proper stamped aluminium :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back