Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

Awesome results! So the part with little screws, the screws are not included? I may not understand it well, sorry. For me it's okay with the $4 extra. We must talk about the greeblies I need and maybe I'll order the Volvo parts too if the square holes are covered and I just could cut the ones I need to put the electrics and keep covered the other 6 panels, so when you have a chance please PM, and I'll pay all toghether plus the shipping. Thanks for the great work and research!

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

Hey Dan,

Yes, the set comes with everything from the first post: 7 machined parts, 2 screws and 2 nuts and 9 rivets. We'll figure the rest by PM/email when I get to ship your kit, don't worry. For now, my priority is to get those rivets and start shipping boxes of machined parts and finally ship the outstanding orders that were on hold waiting for the machined parts run.

Hang in there, we're almost there!

Awesome results! So the part with little screws, the screws are not included? I may not understand it well, sorry. For me it's okay with the $4 extra. We must talk about the greeblies I need and maybe I'll order the Volvo parts too if the square holes are covered and I just could cut the ones I need to put the electrics and keep covered the other 6 panels, so when you have a chance please PM, and I'll pay all toghether plus the shipping. Thanks for the great work and research!

Packaging material arrived today! Only the rivets left now!

Shipping update!!!
Rivets are not yet in .. but I took the time to package one box and started checking prices to ship all around the globe.

See first post for shipping price.

I'll start by shipping the outstanding orders that are already packed and waiting for the machined parts. At the same time, the machined parts only packages will leave too. I will probably do this in 2 big batches. Then the rest of the packages will leave as there's gonna be more work and more casting to do.

Payment instructions are the same as deposit.
Next update is when rivets come in and then tracking information for everyone!

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

Great! As you said, I'll send the rest of the payment when you get a chance to see the greeblies I need and you can offer to pay it together plus the shipment! I can't wait to have it! Thanks for all the work behind this!

Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

I'm checking my lists and all you guys could pay the balance now since you're not on any other run for now. This will allow me to ship the first batch of machined parts only as soon as the rivets are in!

Edit: all paid!

Last edited:

If there's any left, I would be interested in one or the next run, if there is one.

Hey Captain,
You've been added to the second run list. There is a few sets left and you'll get one.

If there's any left, I would be interested in one or the next run, if there is one.

Hi Bigturc,

Just to make sure,
I need to pay you remaining balance of 2 x $4 for 2 sets = $8 + shipping to Australia $38 Total = $46
Is this correct?

George

Balance and shipping paid.

Balance and shipping paid.

I prefer a combined shipping with the ABC plugs if this is ok for you

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back