Done / Completed Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy) / RUN #2

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

So here's the official LAST CALL for the deposit.

Starting tomorrow at midnight, I'm closing the deposit window to get the initial low price. That's just because I didn't have to pay the machinist yet and I can wait a little more. Also to try to keep the price down for everybody else who kept their words on this.

:thumbsup

Re: Han in Carbonite (HIC) Machined knobs for hero panel (collab. with kurtyboy)

So good to finally see the fruits of a those months of endless scaling, comparisons, 3D overlays, adjustments, and headaches!!!

The top part of knob 1 is most definitely a tyre valve stem part but it's smaller than the Vader one and all the modern ones we looked at were not accurate.

Deposit sent, sorry for being late! I almost missed!
Regards,

Alberto

Deposit window is now closed. I removed those who didn't pay from the initial list. They will be able to get them later when this run is done depending on how many extras I have.

Watch this space for the final parts in the next days!

Parts are here!!!
I just need to get packing material and then, I'll send PM for the needed balance including shipping. I won't take anymore payment until all the paid orders are gone.

Then, I'll move the extra few sets remaining.

IMG_8729.JPG IMG_8731.JPG IMG_8734.JPG IMG_8744.JPG

Oh yes!!!! These are "The Hot ******!!!"

They'll keep me happy until we find the real parts!

I'm currently ordering the packing material for this and I will go buy the hardware at the store. Also need to order 550 rivets thingy to fit in there.

Once all that is in, I will then weight it all in the box and update with the final price. Tracked shipping to the states should be more or less 15$ from what I can calculate right now.

On another note. A few of you guys are already in one of my other run (panels, greeblies or ABS pockets), but if more of you wants in on the other runs, please let me know asap as I will prepare more materials to be ready when all the stock is in!

Wow, these are incredible!
Oh yes!!!! These are "The Hot ******!!!"

They'll keep me happy until we find the real parts!
Sweet. (y)thumbsup

Those look great. Thanks for getting them together. They will really set off a HIC.

Thanks for all of the great work and collaboration putting these together for the community.

All sets are bagged .. I'm waiting on the boxes and the rivets now...

a9c57d98d3ec07b7a5ee1b781f9742fe.jpg

So I had not included the rivets in the price and I almost just charged cost for the machined parts .. I can swallow the bolts and nuts but it's a couple hundreds for the 500 rivets of this run. I wanted to let you know that I will add 4$ to the total price. It's not much really, but enough to cover the cost of them shipped to me! I don't think it will bother many people considering the price of the whole set. If you have an issue with the extra 4$, please PM me!

Once these are in, I'll add them in the bags and begin by shipping the outstanding orders that were waiting on the machined parts then the rest of the run!

Thanks guys .. We're almost there!

Since it came in lower than expected I have no problem paying for nuts, bolts, rivets etc. Personally I think you (and Kurtyboy) have done alot to make this happen and you shouldn't eat any extra costs. I think most would agree.

This is the first part I've purchased for a HIC build so I may order some of your other parts. Just don't have the room to get started...yet

I seem to not be getting updates to this thread. I'm reading through it to see where it stands. Were we supposed to pay the balance yet?

Hi Mate,
No Problem!
Since I've paid in full (not the shipping), Please add $4 to my shipping cost and we'll be square.

Many thanks
George

I'm almost certain that he is waiting to send us all a PM once he had a shipping cost. See post 106

I seem to not be getting updates to this thread. I'm reading through it to see where it stands. Were we supposed to pay the balance yet?

Since it came in lower than expected I have no problem paying for nuts, bolts, rivets etc. Personally I think you (and Kurtyboy) have done alot to make this happen and you shouldn't eat any extra costs. I think most would agree.

This is the first part I've purchased for a HIC build so I may order some of your other parts. Just don't have the room to get started...yet

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tomm .. much appreciated as I really want awesome HIC builds everywhere to be as cheap as possible. Heck, we all know this hobby is not the cheapest!!!

No, not yet. Waiting on my shipping boxes to be here probably monday or tuesday, then I'll have an accurate quote for everyone and balance will be asked by PMs for everyone.

Hi Mate,
No Problem!
Since I've paid in full (not the shipping), Please add $4 to my shipping cost and we'll be square.

Many thanks
George

:thumbsup

I'm almost certain that he is waiting to send us all a PM once he had a shipping cost. See post 106

Right on!

No worries on the extra cost. I think it is a great deal already and $4 won't change that at all.

I agree with the others, the extra cost is well worth it and you should NOT eat the cost after all of the work you (and Kurtboy) have put in to make this possible for us! Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back