Thank god Calamari commented on this thread, otherwise I never would have seen the awesome job you did! Seriously, amazing costume!

Wow this looks really good especially the accuracy of the all of the pieces and the form of the vest.
Thank god Calamari commented on this thread, otherwise I never would have seen the awesome job you did! Seriously, amazing costume!
Many thanks! As you can see, took like 4 years start to finish haha

Just curious if you are taking commissions for a costume. Thanks
DM me, perhaps we can work something out.
What did you use for the vest and jacket shirt thing?
I detailed that portion of the build on pages 1 and 2

Hello,
I am curious as to how you made the stun baton? Also, what are its dimensions?
I am thinking of making a uniform very similar to this one, and the stun baton is what I will be making first.
Also, how did you make/where did you get the armband?
When I make a start on other parts of the uniform I may need to ask a few more questions, heh.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey, been checking out your progress for a while now and used your vest format as a reference for mine. Almost done mine just need the mask and some sewing here and there but I was wondering what you used to secure the lenses inside the mask? Along with what you used to cover the seam where the mask meets the rest of the head print

Little voice test from early on

Hey, been checking out your progress for a while now and used your vest format as a reference for mine. Almost done mine just need the mask and some sewing here and there but I was wondering what you used to secure the lenses inside the mask? Along with what you used to cover the seam where the mask meets the rest of the head print

I merely hotglued the lenses in case I wanted to swap them, which I did 3 times.

The edge of the mask is edged with a simple U-channel rubber edge trim, like this:

Good luck on your build.

One thin I wish you added was a bit of grime on the helmet.

Other than that, AWOFRHAIFHIOADEHFISEHF THIS IS SICKKKKKKKK

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back