Guyver Pepakura Project

Currently unfolding the Chest, since you broke down the 3D Model I should be able to scale the chest by width then use the scale ratio for the rest of the files, they are still a bit on the high side for my tastes but much better than before.

Yeah, I tried to break them down and even took away some of the polys but someone would practically have to re-model the whole suit just to reduce the amount of poly which would take a long time

So far the chest is 80% unfolded, the trick is making it where it won't be that hard for the builder to put together. All I have left to plot out is the sides of the chest and the file is done. I'm talking about the rib things on the sides of the chest areas.

I cant wait for this to be completed. Vagabond your work is amazing as always.

This thread has peaked my interest. Thinking of doing an amalgam of things and the Guyver chest would be perfect for what I have in mind.

I'm a HUGE fan of Guyver! I wonder how hard putting together this armor would be...

What I would love to do is the Guyver unit while in stasis... That is the device before it combines with the host. That would be a cool prop to see on a shelf!

I may be a new member, but I am a big fan of Guyver as well. It's really disappointing to not have more than a single season.
And I agree, I would take a Unit and a suit in a nanosec. I defintiely want to make my own costume, but my sights are set slightly higher than normal. I've seen some various techniques. It would be of the Gigantic Unit, but it's a very long term project, but a resin model of a normal Unit would be sufficient to divert my attention for now.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back