grim hammer's MR. BLACK (work in progress)

grim hammer

hello,

it's been a while... right now i'm in the process of recycling my daughter's SCAR PREDATOR to make her a new predator costume MR BLACK.
it's been 2 years and my daughter has grown very dramatically. the costume doesn't fit her anymore. so i tried to salvage anything i can still use, the head and the bio. now with a few adjustments and modification i want to show you guys my work in progress...

DSCF0632.jpg

it's still made of foam covered with contact cement...

DSCF0634.jpg

hope you like it...

update you guys soon! more power and God bless!

"positive vibes for positive lives..."

hey guys,

here an update on my Berserker Mr. Black

here is the armor's fist layer of paint... i just used my extra paints at home just to give it a reddish under coat
DSCF0671.jpg

DSCF0670.jpg

DSCF0687.jpg

here is the base paint for the head, sorry for the details, i only had a limited references for the head when i made it, and it was too late when i saw one.
DSCF0652.jpg

DSCF0647.jpg

DSCF0651.jpg

here is the painted head without the dreads and of course my daughter
DSCF0694.jpg

DSCF0695.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

haven't got time to finished it coz last week we had our 2nd child delivered. hehe! a 7.4 lbs baby boy...

and his name is KALEB nicknamed KIMBO...

hope you guys like it... I"ll update you guys soon... more power and God bless!

"positive vibes for positive lives... "

http://thegrimz.multiply.com/

Looks like you got another one to make costumes for. :D Congratz. Keep up the good work.
Did u make the Mr Black Bio?

thanks Shockwave, Pastry, Ancient101! hehe! another cosplayer on the way... :D

thanks Uratz! well, the head and bio was her old Scar costume that i made, i just reused it and made a big adjustment. coz we were planning to wear it on an event last week, which we didn't had a chance to come because of the new baby. but if knew that Kimbo will be out earlier than expected i should have made a new one. :)

i'm still doing the paint for the armor, the new dreads are looking good, still no paint.. sorry for the mismatched details on the head and bio, i only had limited references. when detailed pictures of Mr. Black was posted, i was already doing the paint for the head. guess we're too excited and got carried away. i'll post some pics i as soon as the baby gives us a break. hehe!

thanks again guys!

"positive vibes for positive lives... "

http://thegrimz.multiply.com/

wow!!! wow!!! astig nito!!! kelan po lalabas to??!!.... parang gusto ko buhayin predator ko ahh!!... haha!!!.... di joke lang... :D :D congrats po sa inyo!!

man grimz, love looking at your work. just had a peek at your blog, the yoshimitsu suit it something else man. really great work.

Congrats on the new addition!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back