Greetings - Clone Trooper Costumer

WhiteCommando

Hello,

I am a costumer, Star Wars fan, and prop collector. This is my first post on RPF, but I have been on a couple of other forums. I look forward to hearing from folks with similar interests. Here is a couple of suit pics...

Later Friends,

John

WhiteCommando

Greetings Boba Frett. You are my first new acquaintance here. Hey Brother CMANavy too. Familiar and new folks, all blended together in a realm of prop and costume fans. And anything you hear about me, that is less than positive, is all lies. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :p

Originally posted by Boba Frett@Dec 11 2005, 06:11 PM
Welcome John
[snapback]1133588[/snapback]​

shortimer52

Bro I thought you have been here. Well now that you HAVE BECAME BETTER, welcome.

(inside joke at ct.net)

WhiteCommando

Cody? I am minion of Bly...Star Corps All The Way. HAHAHAHA. See that sweet drum magazine? It is an ARC blaster (with a nice creamy Air Soft filling). Since Star Corps are supposedly ARCs, I decided to carry the shorter weapon to the party I attended that night. See pic for comparison...

As for cannon, how is this blaster...

I made that DC-15 rifle out of PVC, Sintra, and wood dowel...in 2 hours. The receiver is a Cushman MG-34. Very easy.

Thanks for the message new friend.

John

Originally posted by LittleOleBountyHunter@Dec 12 2005, 02:01 AM
Good to have you here. What area are you from?

I didn't know Cody carried a G36c with a Silencer....lol
[snapback]1133884[/snapback]​

CMANavy

Sr Member
Originally posted by shortimer52@Dec 11 2005, 08:06 PM
Bro I thought you have been here. Well now that you HAVE BECAME BETTER, welcome.

(inside joke at ct.net)
[snapback]1133940[/snapback]​
Oh sweet tap dancing Christ...

YOU MUST GO TO THE COMMANDER CODY HELMET HOUSE..... :lol

shortimer52

Originally posted by CMANavy+Dec 12 2005, 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CMANavy @ Dec 12 2005, 05:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shortimer52
@Dec 11 2005, 08:06 PM

(inside joke at ct.net)
[snapback]1133940[/snapback]​
Oh sweet tap dancing Christ...

YOU MUST GO TO THE COMMANDER CODY HELMET HOUSE..... :lol
[snapback]1134440[/snapback]​
[/b]

See, it spreads like a disease and we all can thank the BIG CC for that.

WhiteCommando

Everyone is so kind. I appreciate it...from both old friends and new. I have enjoyed this suit better than any other that I have owned. If anyone needs tips or recommendations, please feel free to PM me about the guys that helped me put this together. It is really a hodge podge.

Later Friends and Brothers.

John

WhiteCommando

Tom, John...all the same since we are clones. Right? I am looking to convert my Star Corps to Bly with a visor soon. We shall see.

Later Brothers and Friends,

John