Greetings - Clone Trooper Costumer

WhiteCommando

Hello,

I am a costumer, Star Wars fan, and prop collector. This is my first post on RPF, but I have been on a couple of other forums. I look forward to hearing from folks with similar interests. Here is a couple of suit pics...

ARCstarCorp2.jpg

ARCstarCorpClose.jpg

Later Friends,

John

Greetings Boba Frett. You are my first new acquaintance here. Hey Brother CMANavy too. Familiar and new folks, all blended together in a realm of prop and costume fans. And anything you hear about me, that is less than positive, is all lies. HAHAHAHAHAHA. :p

Originally posted by Boba Frett@Dec 11 2005, 06:11 PM
Welcome John
[snapback]1133588[/snapback]​

Bro I thought you have been here. Well now that you HAVE BECAME BETTER, welcome.

(inside joke at ct.net)

Cody? I am minion of Bly...Star Corps All The Way. HAHAHAHA. See that sweet drum magazine? It is an ARC blaster (with a nice creamy Air Soft filling). Since Star Corps are supposedly ARCs, I decided to carry the shorter weapon to the party I attended that night. See pic for comparison...

arcblaster36.jpg

As for cannon, how is this blaster...

clonesinakitchen.jpg

I made that DC-15 rifle out of PVC, Sintra, and wood dowel...in 2 hours. The receiver is a Cushman MG-34. Very easy.

Thanks for the message new friend.

John

Originally posted by LittleOleBountyHunter@Dec 12 2005, 02:01 AM
Good to have you here. What area are you from?

I didn't know Cody carried a G36c with a Silencer....lol
[snapback]1133884[/snapback]​

Originally posted by shortimer52@Dec 11 2005, 08:06 PM
Bro I thought you have been here. Well now that you HAVE BECAME BETTER, welcome.

(inside joke at ct.net)
[snapback]1133940[/snapback]​

Oh sweet tap dancing ******...

YOU MUST GO TO THE COMMANDER CODY HELMET HOUSE..... :lol

Originally posted by CMANavy+Dec 12 2005, 05:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CMANavy @ Dec 12 2005, 05:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-shortimer52
@Dec 11 2005, 08:06 PM

(inside joke at ct.net)
[snapback]1133940[/snapback]​

Oh sweet tap dancing ******...

YOU MUST GO TO THE COMMANDER CODY HELMET HOUSE..... :lol
[snapback]1134440[/snapback]​
[/b]

See, it spreads like a disease and we all can thank the BIG CC for that.

Everyone is so kind. I appreciate it...from both old friends and new. I have enjoyed this suit better than any other that I have owned. If anyone needs tips or recommendations, please feel free to PM me about the guys that helped me put this together. It is really a hodge podge.

Later Friends and Brothers.

John

Tom, John...all the same since we are clones. Right? I am looking to convert my Star Corps to Bly with a visor soon. We shall see.

Later Brothers and Friends,

John

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back