Got my first High-End Prop Deal !

Original Studio Tapes from theme song recording "Yor The Hunter From The Future"....'Yor's Strong, He's Our Man.."

Originally posted by xmart@Jan 19 2006, 07:42 AM
Any guesses? :) Which movie?

As soon as I finalize the deal, I'll post detailed review :D
[snapback]1162735[/snapback]​

Well, your the title of the thread says you have it. So, without all the mystery surrounding this thread, why not just tell us?

Originally posted by NEKROFANATIC+Jan 19 2006, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NEKROFANATIC @ Jan 19 2006, 07:16 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-xmart
@Jan 19 2006, 07:42 AM
Any guesses? :) Which movie?

As soon as I finalize the deal, I'll post detailed review :D
[snapback]1162735[/snapback]​

Well, your the title of the thread says you have it. So, without all the mystery surrounding this thread, why not just tell us?
[snapback]1163027[/snapback]​
[/b]

Because this is a waste of post. With how many of thousands of movies out there.....this is rather silly. Don't waste people's time with this nonsense. When you get it. Post it.

If you want people to guess......give some real clues. Not the jibberish you first posted.

Originally posted by JP05@Jan 19 2006, 03:18 PM

Because this is a waste of post.
[snapback]1163061[/snapback]​

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I whole heartedly disagree. This thread is FRAKKIN' HILARIOUS. Seriously, I've been laughling my butt off. I have people stopping by my cube asking, "What's so funny?". This can hardly be considered a waste :lol

However, it is definitly silly. I have to agree with you there. It is rediculous to ask for guesses with out the slightest clue. That's how you end with "a camel from Ishtar" (good one by the way :lol )

The big comb that they used in Spaceballs to comb the desert?

The Anal Intruder from Top Secret?

Dirk Diggler's prosthetic, um...diggler?

The box that Tom Cruise stands on for love scenes?

Seriously, there is no way anybody could ever guess so why not just tell us?

..Patrick Swayze's hair from Point Break....

..Keanu Reeve's talent from any of his movies....should be a small box. oh, bada-bing.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back