Got my first High-End Prop Deal !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Henriko2

Goldmembers skin from Austin power in Goldmember?
Or the Marijuana bag that Kumar marryes in Harold and Kumar goes to white castle?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

JRX

Originally posted by xmart@Jan 19 2006, 11:19 PM
You guys are faster than me haha :D

It's the 3-piece hero (1 of a kind) Tyler Durden costume. Hand picked from thrift store by Michael Kaplan and Brad Pitt. No duplicates. happy happy joy.
[snapback]1163193[/snapback]​

Did you sniff on it ??? - what does Brad Pitt smell like ??? :D :D :D

... eeerrrrr - you know - my wife wants to know ... :lol

jonnytrooper

Sitting here listening to the Dust Brothers, I decided I wanted to see the screen used get up you got. So... any pictures?

Emeldahay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xmart @ Jan 19 2006, 11:42 AM) [snapback]1162735[/snapback]</div>
Any guesses? :) Which movie?

As soon as I finalize the deal, I'll post detailed review :D
[/b]
Did the deal fall through? Update required.. B)

CaptCBoard

Um, not to burst your balloon, but those Fertility Idols are all over the place. Sorry.

Scott (who came late to the ball, but decided to dance the last dance...)

BLASTER

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mandybat @ Jan 19 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]1163127[/snapback]</div>
The iceberg from Titanic :p
[/b]

Jug of water that was the iceberg from Titanic. :confused

temponaut

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Is it too late for a free post? :p

But seriously, this is the second time in the last couple of weeks that I've read a thread all the way through before realizing that it was resurrected after a lapse of almost exactly one year. It's a weird epiphany.

Archie Opteryx

I read two pages until I realzied the original post was up on Jan 19. My reaction "Wait. That's tomor... last year :confused "

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
OUCH.....
I thought this was a new thread too hahahaha

Oh well, I was gonna guess the"Elephant from Moulin Rouge"...

But I guess I won't.