Got my first High-End Prop Deal !

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OldKen

Master Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(androidandy @ Jan 18 2007, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1399653[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dymerski @ Jan 19 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1163129[/snapback]
The Penis Pump from Austin Powers????
[/b]
nope...I have that ;)
[/b][/quote]

apollo, since you think this thread is limp... at least there is one RPFer that could help it out...

right androidandy? :lol

but yeah Xmart show us some damn pics i had forgotten about this.

how you gonna get a screen used anything and not show it to the rest of us? :confused :(

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

obi1kenny

This thread is more than a year old.....I can't believe I missed a free post out of it last year.

Oh yeah, onto my guess....was it a screen used FREE POST from the RPF?

franz bolo

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xmart @ Jan 19 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1163193[/snapback]</div>
You guys are faster than me haha :D

It's the 3-piece hero (1 of a kind) Tyler Durden costume. Hand picked from thrift store by Michael Kaplan and Brad Pitt. No duplicates. happy happy joy.
[/b]

androidandy

Sr Member
I came on this thread searching for some info and couldn't resist a good self deprecating comment :D . The date said january too, so for some reason I thought it was more recent. :confused ...as far as the pump...I may have to clean it up before I take pics :lol

androidandy

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonnytrooper @ Jan 18 2007, 05:03 AM) [snapback]1399618[/snapback]</div>
Sitting here listening to the Dust Brothers, I decided I wanted to see the screen used get up you got. So... any pictures?
[/b]
And I thought I was the Necromancer for this thread. Darn I was hoping that I did some foolish newbie thing.

andy