Got my first High-End Prop Deal !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(androidandy @ Jan 18 2007, 01:27 AM) [snapback]1399653[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dymerski @ Jan 19 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1163129[/snapback]
The Penis Pump from Austin Powers????
[/b]

nope...I have that ;)
[/b][/quote]

apollo, since you think this thread is limp... at least there is one RPFer that could help it out...

right androidandy? :lol

but yeah Xmart show us some damn pics i had forgotten about this.

how you gonna get a screen used anything and not show it to the rest of us? :confused :(

This thread is more than a year old.....I can't believe I missed a free post out of it last year.

Oh yeah, onto my guess....was it a screen used FREE POST from the RPF?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xmart @ Jan 19 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]1163193[/snapback]</div>
You guys are faster than me haha :D

It's the 3-piece hero (1 of a kind) Tyler Durden costume. Hand picked from thrift store by Michael Kaplan and Brad Pitt. No duplicates. happy happy joy.
[/b]

I came on this thread searching for some info and couldn't resist a good self deprecating comment :D . The date said january too, so for some reason I thought it was more recent. :confused ...as far as the pump...I may have to clean it up before I take pics :lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonnytrooper @ Jan 18 2007, 05:03 AM) [snapback]1399618[/snapback]</div>
Sitting here listening to the Dust Brothers, I decided I wanted to see the screen used get up you got. So... any pictures?
[/b]

And I thought I was the Necromancer for this thread. Darn I was hoping that I did some foolish newbie thing.

andy

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back