Gorilla Ver 1 Bio Concept

Dude that is fookin sweet, nice work. I wouldn't be to hard on yourself, you will learn the more times you do it. Treat it like walking, baby steps to begin with, feel your feet and then, when confident, you can run like a bat outta hell lol Nice one

dude, everyones first mold always has a muck up or two. i think you did a really great job. the nice thing about bubbles, is they can easliy be fixed in the cast.

I'm with everyone else, i really want one from you. especially if yo want to trade for a Mr. Giggles.

cheers man\

WOW!!! That just looks too WICKED with the mask underneath it.

There is no denying how frikkin' cool this piece is. You should be proud of that bad boy. (y)

Thanks, i will let everybody know when i have some to sell in the marketplace, but first i will finish mine first, fully painted, i will post some ideas i have later tonight

I will take some ideas of theese pics, from the back, and the face/ fiorehead, tell me what you think
1492608d.jpg

0ecc5865.jpg

c3253442.jpg

f44ea75c.jpg
colors i plan to ise are silver, black and some brown

Man i say you can repair the rubber part bubble easy from the inside with pure silicone,or silicon glue,it would be not perfect and smooth as the other parts,but than you can just sand down the positive bulging. Just place the mold to vertical position till if you fill the bubble the gravitation smoothes the silicon fill to close as the other surface It is a too good piece to not to fix it. Great bio,it is be worth a try.

Preparing it for paint, so far i removed the mold release with heavy duty degreaser with citrus, added adhesion promoter and gave it a coat of automotive primer(spray can) followed by red spot glazing putty, i wanted to get rid of some scratches that i made when i was sanding it so thats why you see all that putty
11715612.jpg

040bb85d.jpg

Sneak peak, if everything goes well ill finish this one today

12cccb9c.jpg

Aluminum base, black acrilic, copper, burnt umber, raw sienna pastel, black pastel, medium gray acrylic

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back