Goonies, The

I got a mint original card on ebay for $3.50 I believe but this was 2 or 3 years ago. I probably need another card because I trimmed (too close to the type) the one I have to fit my first Chester wallet and I really wanna make a more accurate wallet next.

Last edited:
I got a mint original card on ebay for $3.50 I believe but this was 2 or 3 years ago. I probably need another card because I trimmed (too close to the type) the one I have to fit my first Chester wallet and I really wanna make a more accurate wallet next.

I pay $0.99 for one tonight. Ebay is your friend...

Mike, thanks for showing us your updates on the wallet and for sharing the I.D. when it's done. Do you have any thoughts on the best way to age the wallet? It seems more than simply sandpapered. Perhaps cover it in a nice heavy coating of Fuller's Earth?

Updated post #15 I posted the wrong version of my ID so it is now replaced.I hope everyone enjoy's :cool

Awesome work Mike!! (y)thumbsup

I got the baseball card of ebay last year for a few dollars so it won't be that expensive and I didn't have to do anything to it to fit the wallet I have now.

Yea it looks like the wallet will have Fullers Earth on it (might need some pointers on that never even heard of the stuff let alone what to do with it :confused) and some sanding. Mine has just been sanded pretty well.

Gonna look at getting the better wallet after we figure out the bag if not sooner. Believe me I looked high and low on the net at all different kinds of wallets this is the closest I could find, and I just tried amazon on a whim to :confused

My take on the wallet, not finished yet but W.I.P

wallet.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great Mega :cool,Here's my Wallet that I'll be giving to The Goonies Museum mind you it's still not completed yet.

img6695.jpg

100129095404.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin good mike, after seeing that I feel more comfortable with my find :)

Now I just have to wait for them to get back in stock...(if they don't come back I'm gonna kick myself for waiting :unsure)

I'm working on a new library card right now while I wait for the wallet to get back in stock. Looking on google at old library cards most of them I've seen through a search only go back to the 50's which makes me wonder, and maybe some of those who are alot older then me and remember, if there were any library cards back in the 30's. Cause remember the article is from 1935 saying chester was missing so he would have had to have it in the late 20's early 30's.

Otherwise do we really know what else goes in the wallet? I just ran through the movie again, when the fratellis find chester and the one rummages through the wallet and you see the scraps of paper, but thats about all you see.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back