Goonies, The

Re: chester copperpot newspapper

Dude... you PM'd me twice now about the one I sold (which is gone), and both times I pointed you to Jedifyfe. Now you are posting in this section asking about it??? Everyone is saying the same thing, lol..... Talk to Brad!! This is not a free item, but it is worth the small investment.

Well, I sent messages to Jedifyfe, but I do not know if you have not been reached, or if he is very busy.

thank you evrybody for the comments, now I can only hope to jedifire read this thread or my private messages.

Re: chester copperpot newspapper

Ahhh Newbies! Their patience is so thin! PM replied to.

Thanks everyone for your positive feedback. It's always nice to hear.

I'd really like to see a WANTED Poster....seems as if Ive seen one somewhere on the net at YourProps....or someplace like that.

I've seen a version of the Fratelli's Newspaper, but they won't let me know who does it for them.. A group sells, over sells more like it, a frame work which can be found here:

The Goonies 25-year anniversary « NW Limited…History in Vogue

goonies3.jpg

I asked about the frame work and they said it costs anywhere between $350 to $500..

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Some months ago I've found, lurkin' here on RPF, an image with the borders an the red lines of the Goonies Map. Sorry but I don't remember the author nickname... :confused

I've made some Photoshop work on it to obtain a close-enough free paper prop. Here you can find the hires version of both the front and the back (with all notes): to obtain the hires verion of it click on "Scarica" button and then "Scarica foto". :)

Click fot the Goonies Map Front

Click fot the Goonies Map Back

Updated.

The Anniversary Blu-Ray box has the map as part of the slipcase box. it will make great reference once its scanned it, better than a screenshot.

-John

The Anniversary Blu-Ray box has the map as part of the slipcase box. it will make great reference once its scanned it, better than a screenshot.

That's not the original prop, but a photo of RelicMaker's excellent replica.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

-John

That map in the Goonies Anniversary box set is a scan of the replica that I make, and is the one currently on display in the Oregon Film Museum.
If you want to get on the Interest List for one of my maps, then go here and post your interest!:cool:thumbsup

http://www.therpf.com/f13/goonies-map-copper-bones-doubloon-82294/

I was watching "Up" last night with my kids and noticed that in Christopher Plummer's airship, there is a framed Goonies map! It's a bit blurry and looks overly aged, but there is no mistaking the size, shape and two burn holes in the middle (though it is a mirror image of the map):

up-goon-map.jpg

There was also a clear Wilhelm Scream in the film, so the makers are definitely film buffs.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

I was watching "Up" last night with my kids and noticed that in Christopher Plummer's airship, there is a framed Goonies map! It's a bit blurry and looks overly aged, but there is no mistaking the size, shape and two burn holes in the middle (though it is a mirror image of the map):

There was also a clear Wilhelm Scream in the film, so the makers are definitely film buffs.

Kind regards,
Magnoli

Great find, Indy!:cool:thumbsup

The wife and kids thought I was insane when I stopped it, took it back a few frames and tried freezing that shot. I think they're getting used to be doing this, but they still think I'm nuts.

Come to think of it... maybe the map isn't flipped. I just did a google image search for "goonies map" and the second image on the list was the back of the map from my website:

pp-goonmap2.jpg

Hmmm...

IMG_3044_zpsd3b34af1.jpgAnne Ramsey's script is up for sale... $12,500 I might buy it....I've done my research and it is the legit item. This would be my biggest GOONIES prop purchase ever...problem is ..I'd probably have it mounted into a deep style frame to hold it... and just put on my wall...Ive done that with alot of pieces in the past... A few yrs ago I was given a book of American history that belonged to Florence Nightingale <and signed by her ownership wise> before she was ""American History"" Gave it the governors mansion. Ohhh Im so perplexed.

The baseball card <<<was a common card>>> is cheaply available online ...and in good condition.....A Real One.....I have several. ....is funny of all of my GOONIES props I have this one also....but have never "aged" it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back