Glitch from Reboot (Progress Pics up) WIP (Need more ref pics)

Late last night as I was cleaning up my desk I noticed something a little bit weird. Both of the good casts I've pulled so far had swelled in the middle, just bloated up. My guess is because they had some air trapped inside them and it got so hot in here the air expanded. It didn't happen for at least 24 hours after they had cured. So from now on, as soon as a pull has completely hardened, I'm going to drill a small hole directly through the center so the air has a way of escaping. This should solve the problem. If anybody has some molding experience and can offer me up some tips on how to keep the air pocket from forming at all, I'd love to hear it.

Very cool build! I've been a fan of ReBoot since day one when it originally aired! I've been considering a Guardian costume for a while and knowing that there is a great Glitch is a kind of inspiration for me. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back