Gillian Anderson in OUT magazine...

It's so tragic. All that time in high school, some guy (who wasn't me) could have been going out with her (but didn't). Bawww.

YEAAHhhhhh my fantasy about her are true. But really How many HOT women you don't think should or could have a few same sex relationship flings. You see some heavy, " manish" women and you always assume, but hot ones you hope for.

-James

What's sad about it?

It is sad to see that the only way for Gillian Anderson to get any facetime or publicity is to "come out of the closet" about some vague relationship she had in the very distant past that, according to societies current definitions of "normal" shouldn't even turn any heads... yet it is being promoted as newsworthy.

For me, this supposedly tantalizing information falls squarely between "who cares" and "why is this news" and considering how hard Hollywood has fought to make homosexuality and every day part of life, I find it pretty hypocritical that they are exploiting it here.

For me, this supposedly tantalizing information falls squarely between "who cares" and "why is this news" and considering how hard Hollywood has fought to make homosexuality and every day part of life, I find it pretty hypocritical that they are exploiting it here.
I can get behind this paragraph. She has long past the realm of "Relevance" in my eyes.

Art - I agree

Really, why is this news???

It ISN'T a news site. It's a site specifically created with a very specific set of audience, gays and lesbians. So they often have articles about .. *drum roll* ... gays and lesbian activities!

If this was on CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC, etc then you'd have a point.

It is sad to see that the only way for Gillian Anderson to get any facetime or publicity is to "come out of the closet" about some vague relationship she had in the very distant past that, according to societies current definitions of "normal" shouldn't even turn any heads... yet it is being promoted as newsworthy.

Same can be said of George Takei and other celebrities that have done the same thing. When an actors or actress passes away it is very similar to me. We get the warm and fuzzies for a few days , then everyone forgets who died that year.

-James

It made me think of this:

ramona-roxy.jpg

She had a sexy phase. ;)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back