Ghostbusters Guitar Pedal

mikesprops

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just made a friend a Ghostbusters guitar pedal. I thought you guys might enjoy it. I don't really know anything about guitar pedals so I just picked a simple switch that felt right. It's meant to feel like it came off Egon's work bench, I wanted it to have a proton pack kind of feel to it. What do you think? Any suggestions before I give it to him? I was thinking I'd maybe add some text that says "Do Not Press" not sure though.
_1050151 (2).JPG
_1050155.JPG
_1050160 (2).JPG
_1050278.JPG

That looks great! If you wanted to give it some functionality you could probably buy a $30 Amazon Basics distortion pedal and swap its guts into yours.
Well my plan is to gift it to a friend who builds pedals as I kind of "Hey we could build stuff like this together" pitch. So I'm going to build more with more functionality, but I'm hoping my mate will take care of the function part.

It's very cool. You could also make one based on the foot pedal for the Ghost Trap. It would be more subtle, but really cool.
a Wah Wah that opens up and lights when you press down.

Absolutely great job!

I think anyone who like guitars and Ghostbusters would love that EDIT : Love what you already made

Last edited:
a Wah Wah that opens up and lights when you press down.

Absolutely great job!

I think anyone who like guitars and Ghostbusters would love that EDIT : Love what you already made
Perfect. Thanks Mate. I'll find the right one, looks like just the ticket.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back