Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire wrist neutrona

I guess that's possible, but it brings up the question of why he wouldn't have just made one for everybody and ditched the old, heavy, bulky packs. I'd think they'd have to limit the wrist version for just this reason.

Heck, maybe it has a different function like the slime packs in GB2.

One red window, instead of four on the wrist pack implies less power. Not sure if logic really applies....

I'm just happy they have carried over a lot of the same pieces.... Makes sizing and sourcing a lot easier.

I was going through my references earlier and for a second thought there were right and left hand versions in the movie lol. Turns out some of the BTS footage is FLOPPED (REVERSED) :lol: So much for my big breakthrough, I think I need to go to bed :D

31624 wand 2.png
Baby steps....

31624 wand 1.png

Heck, maybe it has a different function like the slime packs in GB2.

Pretty sure this is the case. Saw the movie on Thursday, and...

...it has no pack to power it, but I didn't see it used in the movie at all except as a quick test to slice a paper target in half. Janine carries it because of her association with Winston's company, which makes it a prototype. Winston also has new packs, which means it's a conscious choice not to issue them to everyone. So my quess is that it's a high-intensity destructive beam for self-defense only. Maybe just hurts a ghost and sends it running? I don't think it does anything delicate, like hold on to a ghost at the right frequencies or whatever a pack does.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back