Interest Ghostbusters ECTO 1 & 1A Prop License Plates from Original Maker - 2022

The listing has been updated with more options for matched pairs, and also for one each of the ECTO 1 & ECTO 1A plates.

Still available for pre-order at the link posted above.

If anyone needs an ECTO 1A plate with the Statue of Liberty on the left side, as was seen on some screen-used plates, I can also get those. I can also do a custom order for any other New York prop replica plates of these types, if you need them. Depending on the plate number, special requests may need to be ordered as a pair instead of a single plate.

Last edited:
Only 2 weeks remaining to pre-order the ECTO plates.

I can also substitute any other prop New York plates that you want. Just add a note with the actual plate you need whenever you order, and I'll add it to the group order. If you want any other type of prop plate, let me know. I can probably get it for you.

If you need the alternate ECTO 1A plate with the Statue of Liberty logo on the left side of the plate instead of between 'ECTO' and '1A', as seen a few times in the movie, I can get those for you as well.

The final group order for the Back to the Future OUTATIME plates is also ending next weekend, and I have another thread listed for those.

Last edited:
Still available for pre-order. Taking requests for any other replica New York or California prop plates as well.

Last edited:
I am extending the pre-order by a few days to June 20, since EHP will not be open to accept the order until the following Monday anyway.

If you need ANY other New York or California prop license plate replica, from any era, I am currently taking requests, and they can be added to this order.

Last edited:
DECEMBER 2, 2022 PREORDER UPDATE:

(2/2023 EDIT: NEW UPDATE POSTED BELOW)

OUTATIME plates have been delivered to me, and I am working on getting all of those orders shipped out over the next few days.

Last edited:
ECTO-1 plates will be ready to ship to me on Monday, February 6.
All orders which only include ECTO-1s should go out no later than Tuesday, February 14. (I had to push back the estimate because of FedEx delays.)

***Each ECTO-1 plate will also include a prop 1984 plate tab/sticker. These will be separate so that you can add them to your own plate if you prefer. These stickers are exactly what EHP would have included with original NY prop plates in 1984. (If requested at the time.)

The ECTO-1A (GB2) plates will be ready later this month. All of these were for double orders which also include an ECTO-1 plate. There were only a few orders for these, so it shouldn't take long for them to be completed. These ECTO-1 + ECTO-1A orders will ship within 1 business day of the time that I receive them from EHP.

I may have several extra plates of each type available. I ordered some spares just in case there are any with defects. I will post updated info on those here as soon as I know for certain.

Last edited:
ECTO-1 plates have arrived. Everything looks good.

Pre-orders are also open again for a new run that should ship in April, at the Etsy link posted above. The preview here may show that it is unavailable, but it just never updated here after I renewed the listing. The link should work.

EDIT: Due to some computer issues that took most of the night to fix, ECTO-1 orders will go out on Monday morning instead of today/Saturday.

ECTO-1 1.jpg

Here's a plate with the optional 12-84 decal. Each plate will include one of these as an extra, in a coin envelope and not attached to the plate.

ECTO-1 2.jpg

Some of the ECTO-1 plates for this group order.

ECTO-1 3.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back