Interest Ghostbusters ECTO 1 & 1A Prop License Plates from Original Maker - 2022

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available for pre-order at the link posted above.

If anyone needs an ECTO 1A plate with the Statue of Liberty on the left side, as was seen on some screen-used plates, I can also get those. I can also do a custom order for any other New York prop replica plates of these types, if you need them. Depending on the plate number, special requests may need to be ordered as a pair instead of a single plate.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Only 2 weeks remaining to pre-order the ECTO plates. There will not be any extras available after that.

I can also substitute any other prop New York plates that you want. Just add a note with the actual plate you need whenever you order, and I'll add it to the group order. If you want any other type of prop plate, let me know. I can probably get it for you.

If you need the alternate ECTO 1A plate with the Statue of Liberty logo on the left side of the plate instead of between 'ECTO' and '1A', as seen a few times in the movie, I can get those for you as well.

The final group order for the Back to the Future OUTATIME plates is also ending next weekend, and I have another thread listed for those.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still available for pre-order. Taking requests for any other replica New York or California prop plates as well.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am extending the pre-order by a few days to June 20, since EHP will not be open to accept the order until the following Monday anyway.

If you need ANY other New York or California prop license plate replica, from any era, I am currently taking requests, and they can be added to this order.

Last edited:

DB537

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Only 1 day remaining for this first ECTO plate group order.

This listing will be updated Tuesday for a second group order, which will run for another 6 weeks.
Those should be ready to ship sometime around the end of September.

EDIT: 1st group order has ended, and the listing has been updated with info for the 2nd group order.

AUGUST 2 UPDATE: CURRENT REVISED ESTIMATED SHIP DATE FOR THE FIRST GROUP ORDER IS EARLY SEPTEMBER.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.