GERTY 3000 replica - from Moon (2009)

Hi Markus!

It's fascinating to see your work on Gerty Replica! We've made a software side for it here at DeepPavlov as a demo of a Moonbase AI Assistant:

Wish they could be brought together )))

Here's a video teaser for it:

Hi Daniel,

first, let me apologize for not responding earlier.
This is a fantastic project that you have there.
For my Gerty replica, this is, however, not the best match.
My Gerty is operated by a Raspberry Pi (3B+), without gpu, and it will not be able to run the DeepPavlov code.
But if you were interested in building your own Gerty Replica, I would not mind sharing my laser cutter files with you and other stuff (like the image files for Gerty's faces etc.).
For me, the Gerty project is finished. It's hanging in my office, operating pretty stable - although, crashing from time to time :D
I always try to keep my projects finite. At some point, I call them "finished" - and then I move to the next one.
I also want to thank you for your nice words and for mentioning my build on your github page!!

I just remembered, that I never posted my "Building GERTY" video.
It also shows the boot sequence, GERTY's faces in action, and some of GERTY's functions, how it utilizes offline hotword recognition to access BBC news, weather, and Google calendar information or to operate the lights, and, of course, the tea timer!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back