George Lucas ILM documentary

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I mean it could be interesting but is there really much more that can be mined from this well? I love Star Wars but I think it's almost come to a point where there really isn't much more that can really be learned by studying it's creation.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Unless the documentary doesn't focus so much on Star Wars or Indiana Jones and is more about the history of ILM and how the techonology has evolved. That could be really interesting. As much as I love those two properties, other than identifying certain prop, model or costume components, I don't think there's really much left to explore that hasn't been unearthed or analyzed to death. A comprehensive history of ILM could be truly fascinating though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.