Game Props

Fenris

Has anybody attempted to make props from those old adventure games (Space Quest, Kings Quest, Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island, etc)?

A thread on the "Entertainment & Movie Talk" made me remember the Space Quest games. Wouldn't it be cool to have props from that series?

I mean, just look at these games:
spacequest3b.jpg
The_Secret_of_Monkey_Island_SCUMM_Bar.jpg
Maniac%20Mansion%20Deluxe_4.png

They're just begging for props to be made!

Oh, well... Just a thought. :D

Oh, yeah. I think I've seen that.

Indiana Jones Fate of Atlantis has a lot of props though... I wonder if anybody has made props for Sierra games.

I grew up on those games.

Monkey island 1 &2 were great, sometimes hard games. Do you remember Quest for Glory? Could never finish that one.
Fate of Atlantis has had some props replicated, mainly the medallion, beads and horned statuette.
I would love to make a amber fish on string from this game one day !

Monkey island 1 &2 were great, sometimes hard games. Do you remember Quest for Glory? Could never finish that one.
Fate of Atlantis has had some props replicated, mainly the medallion, beads and horned statuette.
I would love to make a amber fish on string from this game one day !

Wasn't there someone making that? The amber fish, I mean.

Quest for Glory... Yeah, I played that too. One of my favorites as well. Never played 4 and 5 though. Never even finished the 3rd one... My copy was corrupted, everytime I was near the end, it crashed!

Space Quest has a lot of potential for props. Especially since it did parody a lot of sci-fi movies and tv shows.

I still have a lot of these games on CD. Just wish I could figure out how to get them to work right on my current computer. I may have to try to figure it out so I can play some and try to find some good props to replicate.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back