Game of Thrones

"If you can't wait less than two months to learn the ending of Game of Thones, here's a major clue: the answer is in a Spotify playlist.

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the creators and showrunners of the popular HBO series, have helped curate a Spotify playlist called Game of Thrones: The End is Coming."

"The answer to the ending is one hundred percent hidden in the playlist choices," Benioff and Weiss told For the Record, Spotify's newsroom site, in an email. "No one will believe us, but it's true."

'Game of Thrones' ending is hidden in a Spotify playlist

of course, good luck deciphering it :lol:

Just remember... everyome is allowed to have an opinion. Even if they are wrong.

Nothing wrong with not watching it as it is not everyone cup of tea.

I just don't want to be told in a smug tone how they are somehow better than everyone else because they don't watch Game of Thrones :lol:

"If you can't wait less than two months to learn the ending of Game of Thones, here's a major clue: the answer is in a Spotify playlist.

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss, the creators and showrunners of the popular HBO series, have helped curate a Spotify playlist called Game of Thrones: The End is Coming."

"The answer to the ending is one hundred percent hidden in the playlist choices," Benioff and Weiss told For the Record,

Nothing wrong with not watching it as it is not everyone cup of tea.

I just don't want to be told in a smug tone how they are somehow better than everyone else because they don't watch Game of Thrones [emoji38]

Exactly this

Jamie is the prince that was promised. He gonna choke out his sister to made his hand lightbringer. No one said it has to be a sword. What’s cooler than bitch slapping the night king with a golden flaming hand? Keep that pimp hand strong Jamie!

He has already had it in the water during spa time with snu snu, killed a lion by releasing his brother who killed head of the pride. Just gotta kill your lover to finish the deal.

Finally finished rewatching all the episodes

I never noticed how many characters were recast. The first time around it was evident as most were only briefly seen before the recast so it was easy to miss.

Obvious ones of course were the Mountain and Daario, but others I just noticed were Tommen, Selyse Baratheon, Dickon Tarly, Berric Dondarrion and the 3 eyed Raven

It's funny because the kid who wound up playing Tommen later on, first showed up as Martin Lannister (one of the two kids that Karstack kills in retribution for his son)

Finally finished rewatching all the episodes

I never noticed how many characters were recast. The first time around it was evident as most were only briefly seen before the recast so it was easy to miss.

Obvious ones of course were the Mountain and Daario, but others I just noticed were Tommen, Selyse Baratheon, Dickon Tarly, Berric Dondarrion and the 3 eyed Raven

It's funny because the kid who wound up playing Tommen later on, first showed up as Martin Lannister (one of the two kids that Karstack kills in retribution for his son)

The Mountain was recast twice funny enough

The guy who played the 2nd Mountain (Ian Whyte) is still on the show as a giant. He's also been in recent Star Wars movies.

I always took the Tommen recast to be less about the first boy being bad, and more to do with the fact that more time had passed in the show than in real life, and the plot required an older actor.

That said Tommen's recast actor knocked it out of the park, and his stunt double for the window scene executed it all perfectly.

Really, nothin? Nobody?

There was a little dead Lord speared to a wall surrounded by a serpent pattern made of human limbs, that got set on fire and screamed like the THING while setting the limbs ablaze!

The hell people!?!

Last edited:
Really, nothin? Nobody?

There was a little dead Lord speared to a wall surrounded by a serpent pattern made of human limbs, that got set on fire and screamed like the THING while setting the limbs ablaze!

The hell people!?!

It’s to be the white walkers eyes. They have the same pattern design in their blue eye balls. It sure died slowly for being lite on fire. If they all take that long to burn,Then we have a problem Houston.

Other notes. I couldn’t stop laughing about the leader of the Golden army name. I was just waiting for his 2nd in command to named Hank Hill.

They better pick it up with only 5 to go. Can’t believe that they hosed out on making each episode longer.

DB856CF3-092A-4DDC-9D92-A83ABBDF5C18.gif
Jamie next episode with bran

I like how that kind of called back to the first episode of season one with the "king and queen" arriving at Winterfell, the kid climbing the tree to watch it like Bran would have, and Arya lurking about and then ending of the episode with Jamie and Bran

Danny's kids are perverts, what with them watching intently when she bangs her boyfriend.

That one reminded me of the dragon that hoards uncomfortable situations...

k5KMdbC.jpg

Can someone clear something up for me?
I had heard and had read in several newscasts and online whatevers that this season was to have extended episodes. Last nights episode was longer but when you remove the catching up from all seasons past, it's pretty much the same length of time.

I had heard and had read in several newscasts and online whatevers that this season was to have extended episodes. Last nights episode was longer but when you remove the catching up from all seasons past, it's pretty much the same length of time.

Episode 1 and 2 are more or less standard length, but 3-6 are supposed to be extended with the last two running a full 2 hours, supposedly.

Episode 1 and 2 are more or less standard length, but 3-6 are supposed to be extended with the last two running a full 2 hours, supposedly.

Last word was that Episode 3 is supposed to be around 82 minutes, and episode 4 around 78 minutes and the last one around 80 minutes

I thought it was a great episode, especially since the episodes coming back from a hiatus are slow and boring. Jon Snow is a moron though if he thinks anyone can just ride a dragon. Dany or otherwise lol. The little boy attacking scared the crap out of me, it was awesome. I cant believe there are only 5 episodes left.

I do have one question. Where the hell is Ghost?

I thought it was a great episode, especially since the episodes coming back from a hiatus are slow and boring. Jon Snow is a moron though if he thinks anyone can just ride a dragon. Dany or otherwise lol. The little boy attacking scared the crap out of me, it was awesome. I cant believe there are only 5 episodes left.

I do have one question. Where the hell is Ghost?

Ghost fell victim to the Budget King, same with the elephants.

I'm starting to dislike Daenerys more and more with her "how dare everyone not kneel before me." And her mater-of-factly "oh, I wiped out your family because they wouldn't bow befor me." She supposedly wants to "break the wheel" but is acting just as bad as everyone else. Loved the ending with Jamie arriving and seeing Bran. Good tease for the next episode.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back