Game of Thrones

It's been a long time since I've read it, but wasn't there also the possibility that it WAS Tyrion with the purple poison when he MIGHT have taken when he was talking to one of the Maesters?

Id figured dontos with the necklace when I saw him take sansa. I never read the books. Id also thought sansa would have been in on it. Unless its supposed to be a master plan with olenna involved like has been said. Ill have to rewatch the last few season 3 eps back to here. Probably picking up stuff now I know what happens. Watched this episode at work on the player so saw it in 15 min snippets. (Going out for a meal tonight and couldnt wait untill tomorrow). So probably missed some stuff.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Methinks that Joffrey got off easy.

I've a feeling that social media will be erupting in cheers after that episode.

There has not really been much to cheer for in this series so far. Danny's taking of the unsullied was probably the best one previously.

There's been plenty to rage over.

Just the past two episodes, between Arya's revenge and Joff death you could almost get the feeling things might be looking better for the "good" guys this season

uploadfromtaptalk1397493556994.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

There has not really been much to cheer for in this series so far. Danny's taking of the unsullied was probably the best one previously.

There's been plenty to rage over.

Just the past two episodes, between Arya's revenge and Joff death you could almost get the feeling things might be looking better for the "good" guys this season

Eh, I don't think it's so much that the "good guys" will do well, as much as it is that the "bad guys" won't keep doing well. I sense further complications for the bad guys.

Don't forget, Joff has a brother. I believe he was the one sitting next to Tyrion in lasts nights episode, although up to this point they have given him practically no face time in the show.

The fact that Tommen was recast for this season should have been a clue to viewers that he was going to get enough screen time to warrant it. It doesn't necessarily lead directly to a dead Joffrey, but it should have been a clue. The same as recasting Gregor Clegane is a clue that he's actually got something to do this season.

There is zero possibility that Tyrion did it, Jannix. The fact that he clearly had motive at the time does help allay suspicion from the real culprit though.

Not all the weddings are bad. Roose Bolton and Fat Walda are ridiculously happy together. There's what, at least two weddings left this season? Maybe three depending on how much they accelerate a particular plot line.

I'm disappointed that the jewels on Sansa's necklace weren't a deeper purple, that's what I was expecting. Admittedly I knew to look for it, but Olenna's move taking one seemed rather obvious to me as well. I don't think that throwing the necklace was part of getting it to Dontos but it's an interesting idea. Have to go back and watch to see if its the same one as Sansa was wearing.

When she mentioned the greatest disgrace being killed during a wedding I should have known she'd play some part. Trying to give Sansa some reassurance and a bittersweet foreshadowing.

Yes, Margaery and Renly's marriage was never "official" since it wasnt consummated. They said this in the last episode of Season 2 when Loras asks Joff to marry her.

I did not like the scene with Tyrion and Shae. It lets her off too easy, in my opinion, but we'll see how the rest plays out.
I don't think we've seen the last of her. Tywin says one thing, Bronn another...

When she mentioned the greatest disgrace being killed during a wedding I should have known she'd play some part..
I literally let out a bark of laughter when she said that (I knew what was coming).

I'm all caught up on the show now. Feels good not having to worry about accidentally clicking on this thread in my Subscribed Threads list.

I have not been watching the TV series, but I listened to the audio books. I have been waiting for you guys to get the glorious news. :D

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back