Galaxy Quest

Re: Pegasus Galaxy Quest VOX & Ion Nebulizer

I have finally photographed my Pegasus Models Galaxy Quest Ion Nebulizer and VOX communicator. Both are stright builds with no modding.

DCS_8374.JPG

Taggart, too bad you didn't get in on the run of my Vox's. They were made off the originals and were the most accurate out there (accurate graphic on disk and lighting with some liberties). I tried to get to Pegasus Hobbies, but they were already under production. Their kits are based off of images only, so there are some inaccuracies. But for the money, it's a great buy. The Pegasus Hobbies NSEA Galaxy Quest Protector space ship though was made from hands on with the model from ILM.

I'd like to do another run of the Vox's to include the fan Vox version with the red blinking Led's and a metal cast Thermian Nebulizer. I may start a purchase thread if enough interest is there. But, it would not be as cheap as the Pegasus Kits.

I would be down for a set. From what I've seen- Your previous Vox was amazing.

I wish there was someone willing to sell theirs, ha ha ha.

:unsure

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back