Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === Flashgun ... NOW SHIPPING!!!

I can confirm that he is printing shipping labels and shipping in the order they were received but he is printing in batches. Mine was printed and tracking info updated 5 days before it made it to the post office and updated again and mine came yesterday so no worries! Hang in there, it's totally worth the patience!

I want to also add another thank you to Roman since I haven't posted since I received mine. This replica is a work of art and was definitely worth the wait. Thanks for doing this and I am looking forward to the MPP with great anticipation!

=== G R A F L E X === Flashgun ... NOW SHIPPING!!!

Well my wife just called wanting to know what came in the mail from Texas. Whatever got printed Friday/Saturday got shipped, despite USPS tracking saying otherwise.

EDIT: My wife upgraded her iPhone and the box to mail her old phone came from Texas. LOL. Back to the waiting game...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My shipping label was created on December 30th, and haven't gotten any other shipping updates since then... Not sure if it's a USPS thing or if the package hasn't actually shipped yet. Patiently waiting!

I'm nearly done. Will have all orders up to December 31, 2016 in the mail this week.

Additionally, orders with conversion kit 5 are waiting for slothfurnace cards. I have some nice ESB cards already, but thought you guys might like the sloth cards better. They should be ready in just a few more days. :)

I'm nearly done. Will have all orders up to December 31, 2016 in the mail this week.

Additionally, orders with conversion kit 5 are waiting for slothfurnace cards. I have some nice ESB cards already, but thought you guys might like the sloth cards better. They should be ready in just a few more days. :)

Hi Roman, Any news on the small radius at the top of the EBS/TFA Grips being corrected? Saw You mentioned it on the graflex page about possible corrections. Thanks Cant wait to receive mine :)

Thank you for the update :)

Roman! All three arrived safely in the U.K. Thanks for doing this awesomeness!!

IMG_6360.JPG

Excited, seems I still have some time to wait before USPS get their hands on mine but I finally found the man who makes Darth Alice's "Holocron Crystals" so I've commissioned one which is in the oven as we speak. I'll get a teaser pic later today then it's also got to fly across the Atlantic from New York to blighty. The glass artist has been great to speak to and his work is simply staggering.

Both of mine arrived this morning — had to take them to work as I saw them on my way out the door. Got to share the opening with a couple of Star Wars fans.

Beautiful work. I'm so keen to (one day) get the conversions done.

A little bit of an orange-peel type texture on one of the clamps, but, eh. These things happen. I'm not too fussed.

Thanks Roman! Keen to hopefully get in on that MPP with a spare clamp for my Heiland ;)

Mine arrived today! No flaws, a real beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got some templates coming in from Shapeways, & I found some flash bulbs on eBay coming in. I'm so excited :D

Awesome, I just ordered a 5 kit! You won't be offering the 1/2" mylar tape at some point by any chance? I feel dumb buying a whole roll...

Last edited:

Fresh out the Kiln. My very own Holocron Crystal. I've got some more high res/quality images coming from Nobi Wan tonight. How amazing is this! I've been trying to find these since I placed my order in June so I'm stoked to finally track this guy down, dedicated commission for me, one of a kind. Black man made Opal prism, green smoke with blue iridescent coating. 16mm diameter. He'll do up to 19mm for sabers but I went with what Darth Alice uses as he's done enough to know what's right. Also big thanks to DA for the inspiration.
Holocron2.jpgHolocron1.jpg

The pictured mpp is not a original, probably larbel , definitely not a parks.

Chaim and I have the good mpp variations so we are probably able to provide the right dimensions for shrouds, but I think the actual wannawanga shroud is very good so I don't see any reason to provide a different one.
The main issue will be the clamp variation, if it's a large or narrow opening clamp, there are no accurate replica clamp for now, but good lever replicas.

Got my Graflex replica from Roman and I have to say, I'm really impressed.

Makes me think of selling my original Graflex.

Guys. The little rivet or whatever that holds the plate under the button. Is that punched or is it threaded? I need to remove it for TESB version

It's a rivet, so you'll need to carefully drill it until it pops out.

I've received mine and compared to my real one, it's pretty damn good. Thanks Roman. Let me know when you're ready for your next project.:love

S

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back