Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === Flashgun ... NOW SHIPPING!!!

One YouTube review I saw made a good case for making all three in one. Simply buy an extra bottom.

This what I plan on doing :D
& I know that it'll work out great, because EVERYTHING I've ever bought from Roman has been second TO NONE!!!

One YouTube review I saw made a good case for making all three in one. Simply buy an extra bottom.

that's what ive done with my order. I ordered a flashgun, extra cell bottom, extra red button, extra conversion grip. I will be setting it up to look like tfa , the other 3 cell bottom I will set up to look like anh. if I want esb setup I will switch out the glass eye for the red button.

incase you are wondering why, its because I am planning to display it, in a box. the parts on display with the two 3 cell bottoms with different grip setup, the saber core exposed with a crystal reveal chassis on display. it will look awesome

- - - Updated - - -

I bought an extra 3 cell bottom, 6 grip conversion, red button etc. that way o can swap from anh, esb with extra red button, tfa with 6 grips glass eye back in. all will be displayed in a wooden box :)

Ohhh it hasn't stopped yet!! J/K. I spoke my peace and I'll stick by it to the end. We are blessed to have so many options.

you know I've stayed pretty quiet in this thread... But i'm getting kind of upset on all the negativity... I purchased a solo holds blade holder when it first came out. now seeing its off by 1mm is a little disappointing but in the long run, ill just sell the blade holder. its not the end of the world

so romans graflex hole is off by 1mm? this was done all over the internet, built on the other side of the world. for what roman delivered is a absolute achievement. he brought forth the most accurate and FUNCTIONAL graflex in RPF history...

we even have already been told other saber smiths are updating blade holders to accommodate for this blade holder issue. so whats the big deal?! your getting a amazing replica for 1/4 of the price of a real one. you invested 80 bucks or so in the solo holds holder, if your that adamant about using the SH holder, drop the 1000 bucks on a real one.... if not, ditch the SH in the junk yard and wait for the updated versions of the blade holder

I find all this negative a slap in the face to roman. after all he's done for us in this community. if i were him and after reading all these insults i wouldnt even bother doing anymore runs in our favor....

for the record, i appreciate everything roman has done... and if i had the forum power of the Mod's i would clean this thread up because this is a total insult to this man...

I couldn't agree more. Roman has helped this community get things that may have been near impossible. Although I hope he doesn't, I wouldn't blame him either for not doing anymore runs.

Again Roman, thank you for all the hard work you put into it. 14 months was worth the wait.

I've been seeing these turn up in the Junkyard recently. I looked at his site and saw the red buttons/3 cell bottoms for sale and said to myself "Hey, I need to order a 3 cell bottom and red button to complete two of my Graflex projects."

I get an email notification today, letting me know that those two items are on the way. I had pre-ordered them last year and 100% forgot. :lol

Roman, the flashes look great, by the way. I'm sure I'll be 100% happy with the parts I ordered. :thumbsup Thanks for offering these and all of your other products on the RPF.

You said it brother! This is intended for an ANH (mine that is) but still sitting on my bench while I keep looking at different versions. What to do, what to do!

Funny. My real one is an ANH and I bought Roman's to put electronics in, originally as an ESB...but I just love the ANH so much, I may just do that again with this one, haha.

Funny. My real one is an ANH and I bought Roman's to put electronics in, originally as an ESB...but I just love the ANH so much, I may just do that again with this one, haha.
I know.. it's a good problem to have though, isn't it:lol

I ordered a graflex shop replica too. Hmm mm. I thinking now on keeping my romans as a static prop and mod my graflex shop version.

Oh wait. I got it. Gut the Romans mod the graflex version including the 2nd cell end I ordered with tfa grip set. Get a display box put them all in sex like and have a complete display of all the electronic parts, lightsaber bits and mods

This is not meant for any one member but if it strikes a nerve.....well... tough crap, your feelings are literally non existent on my list of priorities.

Does anyone else notice almost everyone complaining is a complete RPF noob?? You all are clueless on how the fan driven market and prop runs in general work. Whining about making official statements and comparing this to a 2.0 is absolutely stupid. The ones really pissing and moaning have to be millennials. The ridiculous terms you all use and the disgusting entitlement you have. Not to mention the total lack of respect toward someone who's been doing this since before you were probably born. Someone who's contributed more to this hobby than your lot ever will.

I've seen it all and owned it all when it comes to the Graflex. I've owned everything from replicas that were complete garbage to a 100% mint in mint box 3 cell. Romans REPLICA is without question the best thing next to a vintage 3-cell. That's it.. period. That is an undeniable fact. Show me something better if you disagree. I dare you.

So for those of you whinny, nit picky cry babies who are acting like the world is over (basically over a blade holder), you're the ones that destroy the hobby. Instead of working on a solution you focus on the tiniest of problems like it's the end of the world and run with your misguided emotional nonsense. Keep that attitude and you will fail your entire life and be miserable to boot. You're here to CONTRIBUTE to the COMMUNITY. Not to bitch and try to run the bus over a VERY long time veteran. Not gonna happen on my watch boys. So go to Home Depot... get a ladder.... and GET OVER IT!! Work together to improve. Don't start a riot and try to lynch one of our long time veterans who was able to give you something you have never owned. Grow up people.

Thank You. You stated everything I've been feeling while reading the last couple weeks of posts.

Got my shipping notice and I couldn't be more excited. I've been collecting for years, was 8 years old when Star Wars came out, and I am finally going to have bar none the most accurate ANH replica Luke Skywalker lightsaber that exists. Thanks Roman!!!

I've been seeing these turn up in the Junkyard recently. I looked at his site and saw the red buttons/3 cell bottoms for sale and said to myself "Hey, I need to order a 3 cell bottom and red button to complete two of my Graflex projects."

I get an email notification today, letting me know that those two items are on the way. I had pre-ordered them last year and 100% forgot. :lol

Roman, the flashes look great, by the way. I'm sure I'll be 100% happy with the parts I ordered. :thumbsup Thanks for offering these and all of your other products on the RPF.

For the record, I sold two because:

a. I have another

b. I have too many vintage

c. I need to fund my millennium Falcon chess table. ^_^

Has anyone been able to get the glass eye or red button off?? Those things are on there tight!

Last edited:

I got the glass eye off without any hassle. Haven't tried the red button yet.

Has anyone been able to get the glass eye or red button off?? Those things are on there tight!

I had to use a small pair of pliers, but I put a sock between the pliers & the rims of the button & glass eye. Did no damage, & stopped as soon as they started to move.

Same here Roman! Mine arrived by the end of last week.
Awesome Job. Well done Sir... :thumbsup

My glass eye and button were on SUPER tight. I refused to use pliers because when I was a kid I learned what pliers did to plating real quick. So to get mine off I took a thin and narrow bootlace and wrapped it tightly around the button/glass eye counter clockwise so when I twisted it with my hands it just made more friction. They both came loose.

I'm sure it wouldn't work financially or logistically, but it'd be just desserts to anyone who complained about the amazing products Roman put together in this run to not be allowed into the Fantastic MPP run he is planning. I mean, can I be put in for at least 2 of those now?

I've been seeing posts referring to the MPP run being a reality, but haven't seen where Roman confirmed it. Is it officially happening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back