G.I. Joe Firefly costume planning.

Last year we had the voice actors of DialTone, and Baroness show up. Larry Hama and some of the original design crew and story crew of G.I.Joe present.
Here's a shot of my Flint costume with Larry Hama. He said I was like looking at the character he'd created some near 30 years ago! He was a great man to meet, and an even better conversationalist!

A lot of costume goers go and greet fans, and the reaction fans give you are second to none. There are a ton of vendors, lots of things to look at. if you collect art of joe or transformers, chances are.. you`ll find it there.
Pretty awesome exclusives if you`re lucky enough to nab one. Sometimes IDW artists come out for the joe series and other things.. there are reps from Hasbro and contests. shoots ... it`s a pretty fun event.

LarryHamaandI.jpg

but the most touching moment... was this guy.. comes up to me and asks for my picture .. said I was his favorite, called me Flint. I told him to stay right there and not move.. I'll be right back. He asked where I was going.. I said to get the rest of the Joes.
This is the reason why I do it.
Flintmeetshishero.jpg

Great Flint costume! And awesome story and photo!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back