Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Thanks for your feedback and support guys (y)

Thanks Searun - my contribution to humanity might not amount to very much, but if my work serves to inspire the next generation of aerospace enthusiasts / explorers in some small way, then I'd be more than happy with that :cool:

Again, my compliments on your metal work and now those details. I worked 7 years on all types light aircraft in the early days. Repairing, forming and riveting aluminum took some skill. Truly appreciate your craftsmanship. Best thing is the credit you do for the amazing folks who created Star Wars and those who love this type of subject for replication.

Again, my compliments on your metal work and now those details. I worked 7 years on all types light aircraft in the early days. Repairing, forming and riveting aluminum took some skill. Truly appreciate your craftsmanship. Best thing is the credit you do for the amazing folks who created Star Wars and those who love this type of subject for replication.
Much appreciated Searun! I dreamt of building aircraft as a kid, but never fulfilled that dream professionally. I figure I’m doing the next best thing now and learning a lot along the journey.

Wow...I don't know where to put my head/focus on :unsure: :eek::eek: The badass Dodge or the badass Viper:p:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Not enough Dodge pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for that Viper; that cockpit is a tight fit for sure...I don't know your height, but I don't think I would be able to squeeze in there;) Keep up the great work, either cars or Viper:cry:

Wow...I don't know where to put my head/focus on :unsure: :eek::eek: The badass Dodge or the badass Viper:p:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Not enough Dodge pics!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for that Viper; that cockpit is a tight fit for sure...I don't know your height, but I don't think I would be able to squeeze in there;) Keep up the great work, either cars or Viper:cry:
Maybe I need another thread for the Charger resto - it almost qualifies as a replica prop :)

Yes the cockpit is certainly snug. My sample seat is probably a little too big and luxurious, so I'll reduce the dimensions when I do the final seat build. I'm 6 foot and there's plenty of room for me and my legs. About the same size area as the museum jet fighter cockpits I've sat in.

I have a 72 AMC Javelin in need of a full resto, but I'm not starting on that until I finish the Viper. I've learned my lesson about taking on too many projects at once :oops::eek:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back