Full Size TOS Colonial Viper in aluminium

Thanks CessnaDriver! I'm keeping the original theme, but I'm adding a few minor enhancements in an attempt to modernize.

I assume you're planning to paint her fleet gray? I have to say it's stunning without paint all that raw metal hypnotizing goodness. Reminds me of fresh P-51s on the assembly line. Get lots of pictures before painting to document that glory!

I assume you're planning to paint her fleet gray? I have to say it's stunning without paint all that raw metal hypnotizing goodness. Reminds me of fresh P-51s on the assembly line. Get lots of pictures before painting to document that glory!
Yes indeed, you completely get it :cool::D Gleaming unpainted warbirds are a sight to behold!
That's the plan - give her a nice coat of gray when complete, but only after plenty of 'raw' pictures have been taken. I'm limited in the shots I can get at the moment, but some outside photos in full sunlight are a must before paint. More of this:
IMG_3242.JPG

binarysunset,

Really great work. Love to see those Clecos being used in your fabrication process.

Take pride in the fact that many kids are going to have fond memories after climbing into that cockpit. Maybe the making of some future jet pilots.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back