Unlimited Run Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ojobenito

3 Magazines for me!! They've been already payed, and I sent you a private message with my shipping address. Thanks!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Roland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
3 Magazines for me!! They've been already payed, and I sent you a private message with my shipping address. Thanks!!
Thanks for your purchase! :) Your magazines have been shipped yesterday. Please looks at the first post for your tracking informations.

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Gave my buddy his copy for Xmas. He thought it was hilarious and loved it! Thanks again Roland!

Ojobenito

Hi Roland. Can you please check your Private Messages? I sent you one a couple of weeks ago, and you haven't seen it yet (the new rpf privates tells when did the other person read the messages, and it says "never" ) Sorry to offtopic this thread with this.

Ojobenito

Roland is kind of dissapeared... I sent him a couple of private messages almonts 2 months ago, and he hasn't even read them. A user (julien) two messages up this one asked him for 2 magazines more than a month ago, and Roland hasn't replied to that yet...
Maybe he's really busy or he needs some personal time, so please be patient.

dudeabides

Ok I definitely need 2 of these! Based on the last couple posts I will send payment as soon as Roland resurfaces!

Ojobenito

Bump. Still available. :)
Roland, glad you're back. You had some people interested in some magazines in previous post, please check them out and send them a PM. Also, PLEASE check your private conversations, as I wrote you an important thing some time ago and I want you to read it when possible. Thanks!

Last edited: