Done / Completed Full "Oh LàLà" replica magazine from BTTF 2 with screen accurate content

3 Magazines for me!! They've been already payed, and I sent you a private message with my shipping address. Thanks!!

Thanks for your purchase! :) Your magazines have been shipped yesterday. Please looks at the first post for your tracking informations.

Hi Roland. Can you please check your Private Messages? I sent you one a couple of weeks ago, and you haven't seen it yet (the new rpf privates tells when did the other person read the messages, and it says "never" ) Sorry to offtopic this thread with this.

Roland is kind of dissapeared... I sent him a couple of private messages almonts 2 months ago, and he hasn't even read them. A user (julien) two messages up this one asked him for 2 magazines more than a month ago, and Roland hasn't replied to that yet...
Maybe he's really busy or he needs some personal time, so please be patient.

Bump. Still available. :)
Roland, glad you're back. You had some people interested in some magazines in previous post, please check them out and send them a PM. Also, PLEASE check your private conversations, as I wrote you an important thing some time ago and I want you to read it when possible. Thanks!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back